Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

You Know your addicted to VMK when..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know your addicted to VMK when..

Hey fellow chatters-

I thought this would be a fun thread, so just post anything you can think of.
    Heres Mine-

1) Your family and friends know wat inferno and green flips are.

now you guys continue!!

-Nikki

Re: You Know your addicted to VMK when..

when you think you truly feel sick of playing, and start to detest it!! but still must log into vmk first thing every morning

Comment

3.When you go inside a fire and dance and say I got inferno magic!

Comment

u say u havee rare and u dont
        i am jk lol

Comment

When you're at the REAL Disneyland and find yourself doing that silly dance while standing on the Main St. tracks, just before the park closes.

Comment

your brother has one and u dont now

when your at the real one and wonder if there is an exit button
            Last edited by figment1986; 07-19-2006, 03:49 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

dont double post just edit but
              you go to WDW and beg for codes

Comment

When you pass a car on the road and say " Ok perfect shot for him to sink! I will win ship battle!"

Comment

:wave: *raises hand* Question, question! Im a newbie to MiceChat and how do u start a thread. message me if you have a answer for me. tyvm : )
                  :captain: I'm Sailing Under Captain Jack Sparrow.:captain:

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
                    When you pass a car on the road and say " Ok perfect shot for him to sink! I will win ship battle!"
                    That's a good one danceguest!

You know you're addicted to VMK when you want to get rid of real objects in the house but can't find the button to but them in virtual storage.

Comment

when you are jealouse of your friend who has more credits than you

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt
                        That's a good one danceguest!

You know you're addicted to VMK when you want to get rid of real objects in the house but can't find the button to but them in virtual storage.
                        ROFL! I acually fell to the floor from everyone here! (aspecially the inferno one)

Ok you know when,

Your wearing a pink outfit and you see someone in green and run saying
                        "Green team stop your ghost he is trying to eat me!"

Comment

When you can't wait to leave the REAL parks to go home and play VMK

Comment

When someone is annoying you, look around for boot button
                            sigpic

Comment

Oooh! I have another one!
                              When you go up to someone and ask - Are you taken? -
                              ROFL!:lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X