Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

North to Alaska

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North to Alaska

Hi everyone,

I wanted to put this thread here since I seem to know my fellow VMKers a bit more than anyone else. Just wanted to say good-bye for a few weeks as me and my boys are heading north to Alaska. I won't be able to read or respond to the boards because my friend's computer is not working. I wouldn't be able to go to VMK anyway since all she has is dial-up. Life can still be a bit primitive in Alaska.

I have been venturing forth on VMK with my new character, Genegenie (from Bowie's song) and the character I made for my husband, Aviatorman (Mark is a pilot). It has been lonely not being able to chat with you all while on VMK. I miss playing games with Piglet and trading with danceguest and just checking in with everyone. My character Sable will be back August 15.

I wanted to apologize one more time for the pain I may have caused everyone concerning the slide competition. I know you had to scramble around rearranging rooms since I got banned. To defend myself, I really was just discussing Mice Chat when they banned me for a month with no warning. I will not do it again, I promise. I'm just sorry it happened during the preparations for the competition. Good luck in August with that. Knock the competitions socks off!

See you all again August 8 when I get back. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love,
    Nancy

Re: North to Alaska

Originally posted by Nancywitt
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to put this thread here since I seem to know my fellow VMKers a bit more than anyone else. Just wanted to say good-bye for a few weeks as me and my boys are heading north to Alaska. I won't be able to read or respond to the boards because my friend's computer is not working. I wouldn't be able to go to VMK anyway since all she has is dial-up. Life can still be a bit primitive in Alaska.

I have been venturing forth on VMK with my new character, Genegenie (from Bowie's song) and the character I made for my husband, Aviatorman (Mark is a pilot). It has been lonely not being able to chat with you all while on VMK. I miss playing games with Piglet and trading with danceguest and just checking in with everyone. My character Sable will be back August 15.

I wanted to apologize one more time for the pain I may have caused everyone concerning the slide competition. I know you had to scramble around rearranging rooms since I got banned. To defend myself, I really was just discussing Mice Chat when they banned me for a month with no warning. I will not do it again, I promise. I'm just sorry it happened during the preparations for the competition. Good luck in August with that. Knock the competitions socks off!

See you all again August 8 when I get back. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Love,
    Nancy
    Well thats just great! Lol you come back on the 8 than i leave on the 9 and wont be back until 29!
    Im going to ontario, but for me it is so hot there because i live in calgary and the weather sucks!
    I can log on maybe once a day but im staying with family, aunts, uncles, cusions so i cant be on 24/7 like normally when you sign on you see me.

Well good bye! And talk to you soon........Not really.

Comment

Have a great time in Alaska!!! Check in whenever you get a chance!
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Aw... have fun Nancy! We'll miss you! I've missed you on VMK already. Be sure to check your PMs too before you go.

Comment

I will miss you Nancy!! Have fun!

-Nikki

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X