This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK not open yet?

Anyone else getting the message VMK is closed? I keep trying to log on, but it says vmk is closed, and gives me the hours. But, it's 2 hours into vmk's opening. Am I the only one this is happening too? Also, when I go to the homepage, it doesn't show the number of people online, so maybe it's down?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: VMK not open yet?

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
    Anyone else getting the message VMK is closed? I keep trying to log on, but it says vmk is closed, and gives me the hours. But, it's 2 hours into vmk's opening. Am I the only one this is happening too? Also, when I go to the homepage, it doesn't show the number of people online, so maybe it's down?
    Yes it happened to me than i finally made it in. I dont know why it was doing that.

Comment

vmk was being annoying all morning..

I think it was because there was a huge thunderstorm at my house

-Nikki

----------------

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NikkiDancer
      Originally Posted by tloolgb

People and thier incredible reading ability. :rant:

Comment

Working now, but I'm trying to get in Haunted Mansion, yet all the rooms are full. When I look at the lobby, they are mostly empty. I hope they didn't cut the number of available rooms for games...that would be a nightmare. Although, if there is less dc because of what they did, I might be able to live with it.

Comment

Working now, but I'm trying to get in Haunted Mansion, yet all the rooms are full. When I look at the lobby, they are mostly empty. I hope they didn't cut the number of available rooms for games...that would be a nightmare. Although, if there is less dc because of what they did, I might be able to live with it.
          Rofl i never get dc in that game, mainly pirates.

Comment

Sounds like they have a server/network problem.... It happens.
            Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

That's what I figured...it was just weird seeing the vmk is closed. It is open 10am to 1 am Eastern Time, when it was 12 pm in the afternoon.

Comment

That's what I figured...it was just weird seeing the VMK is closed. It is open 10am to 1 am Eastern Time, when it was 12 pm in the afternoon.
                FYI.. If VMK is Bombed by users.. it can crash... or get to a point where to prevent a crash they will shut down the game, and reboot the servers involved... it can be that you were attempting to get on during that period...
                (I think games run on a separate server.. so the VMK server may have gone up, but not the games.)

Comment

I just wish they would charge for the game and get decent servers that are reliable. I play mostly the sims online, because I can only play vmk for 20 to 30 minutes and i get DC'd...it's frustrating and not that fun to ahve to wait for the long sign in time again....

Comment

the sims online

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X