Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

pins not showing

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pins not showing

    I have 3 maybe 4 pins, yet none of them are showing. Anyone know what is going on?

  • #2
    Re: pins not showing

    Where in the inventory or on yourself?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: pins not showing

      were you sitting. For some reason when I sit all my stuff disapperas, but when I satnd up it's there again.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: pins not showing

        This may be off topic, but lately when I click on some people their info doesn't even come up. I don't know if this is what you mean or not, but it's been weirding me out!!!!
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: pins not showing

          Originally posted by SCUBAbe
          were you sitting. For some reason when I sit all my stuff disapperas, but when I satnd up it's there again.
          Well, stop putting your pins on your derriere!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: pins not showing

            Originally posted by PirateJohn
            Well, stop putting your pins on your derriere!
            :lol:
            SCUBAbe, have you always had this sitting/pin inventory problem?


            disneyfreeeek, that could be what rafiki77 meant, I'm not quite sure. I haven't seen this happen myself, but I'll be on the look out for it. Although if this is a recent bug VMK might fix it soon. Or so we can hope?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: pins not showing

              My pins don't show at anytime in the inventory. I've asked other people walking around to click on me and see if they show up in the inventory and they are nonexistent. I even bought a pin and that doesn't show up. I've been on for about a month now, and they have never shown up from the first day that my character name was accepted. Look for me i'm under rafeekiore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: pins not showing

                Originally posted by rafiki77
                My pins don't show at anytime in the inventory. I've asked other people walking around to click on me and see if they show up in the inventory and they are nonexistent. I even bought a pin and that doesn't show up. I've been on for about a month now, and they have never shown up from the first day that my character name was accepted. Look for me i'm under rafeekiore.
                Are you wearing the pin or is it just in your inventory? To be seen by others, you must be wearing it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: pins not showing

                  Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  :lol:
                  SCUBAbe, have you always had this sitting/pin inventory problem?

                  IDK...I'm usually standing when I'm looking in the inventory.

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X