This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pins not showing

I have 3 maybe 4 pins, yet none of them are showing. Anyone know what is going on?

Re: pins not showing

Where in the inventory or on yourself?

Comment

were you sitting. For some reason when I sit all my stuff disapperas, but when I satnd up it's there again.

Comment

This may be off topic, but lately when I click on some people their info doesn't even come up. I don't know if this is what you mean or not, but it's been weirding me out!!!!
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
          were you sitting. For some reason when I sit all my stuff disapperas, but when I satnd up it's there again.
          Well, stop putting your pins on your derriere!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateJohn
            Well, stop putting your pins on your derriere!
            :lol:
            SCUBAbe, have you always had this sitting/pin inventory problem?

disneyfreeeek, that could be what rafiki77 meant, I'm not quite sure. I haven't seen this happen myself, but I'll be on the look out for it. Although if this is a recent bug VMK might fix it soon. Or so we can hope?

Comment

My pins don't show at anytime in the inventory. I've asked other people walking around to click on me and see if they show up in the inventory and they are nonexistent. I even bought a pin and that doesn't show up. I've been on for about a month now, and they have never shown up from the first day that my character name was accepted. Look for me i'm under rafeekiore.

Comment

Originally posted by rafiki77
                My pins don't show at anytime in the inventory. I've asked other people walking around to click on me and see if they show up in the inventory and they are nonexistent. I even bought a pin and that doesn't show up. I've been on for about a month now, and they have never shown up from the first day that my character name was accepted. Look for me i'm under rafeekiore.
                Are you wearing the pin or is it just in your inventory? To be seen by others, you must be wearing it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                  :lol:
                  SCUBAbe, have you always had this sitting/pin inventory problem?

IDK...I'm usually standing when I'm looking in the inventory.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X