Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Wanted: Animator's Desk.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Animator's Desk.

I traded with SCUBAbe, but like I said in the first thread I am trying to create a room with a lot of desks.

I know that others had offered to trade as well and another thread is the only way to give trade feedback for each trade, so here we go again. :cwink:

Re: Wanted: Animator's Desk.

It's almost been a few months since I started this, but I'm still interested in desks if anyone has them for trade.

Comment

I have stool and desk

Comment

I too have a stool and desk up for grabs. =)
        *Pokes*

Comment

I'm off to the parks tomorrow with my free time. I'll pick up a few for ya.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X