Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: WW... Does anyone play it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Crossing: WW... Does anyone play it?

So i got AC:WW in the mail today and I started playing. But the thing is... I dont really get it. I mean I havent given it much time and I avent progressed much so I guess I have a lot of work to do. Mostly I just to have friends that I can play with online. Any takers?
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: Animal Crossing: WW... Does anyone play it?

I have been playing AC:WW for a little while and there is really no object to the game other than earning money so you can make your house bigger. LOL. Sounds boring but I still play it everyday!

My friend code is: 3050-1513-4412
    Town Name: Spooky

Comment

I love this game! I've had it since it came out in November of Last year and have been playing it pretty consistently ever since. It's not just about earning money to make your house bigger. It's about collecting furniture, items, bugs, fish, fossils, and much more. There are animal neighboors to interact with and do errands for. There are special events al year long. There are all kinds of other things to do. I've played over Wi-Fi too, and it's fun. I don't have my friend code right now, but I will post it later in case you guys want to visit my town.
      Meow

Comment

I have it and only recently been playing DS to DS. I haven't tried the Wi-Fi yet and not sure I would very often. Its fun and most people who have AC:WW are fans of the original GameCube AC. I actually have the most fun trying to fill the museum.
        :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
        --------------------------------------------------------
        :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

how do I find my friend code?
          how do i catch a fish?

Comment

Originally posted by WRDup
            how do I find my friend code?
            how do i catch a fish?
            Friend code: you have to go on WiFi and set one up (if I'm not mistaken)

Catch a fish: you need a fishing pole and you need to look for a shadow in the water. Throw your line in front and watch/listen for the bobber to go down in the water and click A or double tap yourself. It takes practice to get the timing down. If you go too slow or too fast, the fish swims away.
            :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
            :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

I play the game, but it isn't as much fun as the Game Cube version.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                I play the game, but it isn't as much fun as the Game Cube version.
                Word.

I bought this game with my DS, and it was the first game I popped in. I loved the GameCube version, so I thought I'd love this one too, right?

Well it certainly felt like Animal Crossing. Because it was basically the same game. Same furniture, same animals, same everything. I was severly disapointed.

I also dislike them getting rid of the grid system, as well as making fishing that much harder. The only plus is that writing letters is much less annoying.

I hope Nintendo listens, because a portable Animal Crossing is a great idea. Being able to play for ten minutes in between classes or while waiting for a friend sounds perfect to me. However, the execution was very poor, and I find myself filling those breaks with Tetris DS instead.

Comment

yeah i sold my animal crossing. in fact i sold all my games and my DS.

Comment

I have gone back to playing the game again. Since I am home more, I have more time. I also have 2 DS's at my house (one for me, one for my grandson), so I can travel between towns. That was always fun before. What I miss is the codes that they used to have for items that you good get. I had a turnip code that made it easy to make a lot of money really fast.

Does anyone change the clock, to influence the game. I do that to make the trees grow faster.

I also miss the island. I always loved going to the island to fish.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Oh my god, I play this game every day! Right now it's the acorn season and I'm collecting acorns to earn special mushroom furniture from "Cornimer". This is my favorite game ever!

Comment

I love Animal Crossing DS, I have a 5 rooms house now-almost a castle ) (including the upper save room). I'll post my friend code later (not at home now).

Comment

This is an addicting game! It's almost like VMK in a handheld version where you do things to earn things (hope that made sense). And, if you like McDonald's ... most of their "restaurants" have WiFi. So you can be eating cheeseburgers and playing away.

Comment

Name : Olivier
                            Town : Altair
                            Code : 0644 - 9898 - 9468

Comment

Does anyone alter the time, when they play the game.

When I first began the Game Cube version, I stayed on real time. Then i started altering the time, and the game became a lot more enjoyable. I also liked the codes.

I miss the prize (item) codes in this game. Especially the Turnip Code.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X