This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, new, meeting?

Hey everyone, im new here. Im zaris, (thats my vmk name if anyone knows me there) ive been reading things on micechat for a long time, but never bothered to sign up. Whens the next micechat vmk meeting? I missed the last one and want to talk to you guys. Especially those who have helped me get through some quests. Let me know. Otherwise hey guys, glad to finally be here.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Re: Hey, new, meeting?

Hi zaris, my name on VMK is AnimeMangaSakura or Courageous_Susan (the narnia account is shared) I'm not sure if I met you on VMK yet. I'm new too.
    I'm the little voice in your head.GO PLAY VMK!! :lol:
    " I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion the it will start a chain reaction of the same."
    - the wise words of Rachel Joy Scott 1982-1999

Comment

Re: Hey, new, meeting?

Originally posted by susan_the_archer
      Hi zaris, my name on VMK is AnimeMangaSakura or Courageous_Susan (the narnia account is shared) I'm not sure if I met you on VMK yet. I'm new too.
      Hi, I'm not sure sharing an account is too safe.. Ok well the first "meeting" we had was for our slide team. I dont really find any point in any other meetings, we dont need to talk about stuff that we cant say on mice. But for the slide thing, we didn't want guest seeing it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X