Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Looking for Room Codes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Room Codes

I am looking for
    *Animal Kingdom Safari Room Code OFFER: Gold 50th chair, gold generator, and 1 cactus chair.
    *Space Mountain Room Code OFFER: Pink Wreath
    *Haunted Mansion Room Code OFFER: Haunted Mansion Quest Magenta Organ
    *Pirate Quest Room Code (from the old quest): OFFER Sea Green Cactus
    ^^
    I will give the most for the HM and Piarte. A little less for them AK room code and not too much for the Space Mountain.
    If you are interested in the offers, for a code please tell me. You would have to give me the code through email or Im.
    Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 08-01-2006, 07:07 PM.
    :love:

Re: Looking for Room Codes

I just got a AK room card from my cousin who does not play VMK and I have a mountain room code. What is your offer?
    pirates of the caribbean 2 rocks!

Comment

Hmm I need the AK room. I offer Gold 50th chair, gold generator, and 1 cactus chair.

Comment

I like that offer.
        pirates of the caribbean 2 rocks!

Comment

Will you trade it for that?
          Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 07-31-2006, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

What is your idea of not too much for the Space Mountain Room code
              VMK User-name: bike_rider
              New to this board but not to others
              also id me as Krickit2

Comment

Hmm I will offer a pink wreath for it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT
                  TY for the offer but that may be just a tad too low for me
                  also id me as Krickit2

Comment

Well you get the code by winning a tomorrowland game so thats a bit too much to ask for..

Comment

Well you get the code by winning a tomorrowland game so thats a bit too much to ask for..
                      I don't think I ask for anything...I think, I just thanked you for your offer and Politely refused.

An yes, you get it from the Tomorrowland Game, that takes, time and aggrevation to play. I never said it was worth beta but it is not worth my time for a poster.

Now, again, I will thank you for your offer.
                      also id me as Krickit2

Comment

Originally posted by bike_rider
                        An yes, you get it from the Tomorrowland Game, that takes, time and aggrevation to play. I never said it was worth beta but it is not worth my time for a poster.
                        I can only agree with HALF this statement - it takes time and aggravation - I would know - its taken me WEEKS to play, and I haven't won yet - the other half - I don't know.. it sounds like your saying that the Christmas wreath isn't really important, though you can't get it anymore, no matter how much TIME you tried to spend - LOL - but you didn't HAVE to say yes, so that's OK - I see both sides of the story here. GOOD LUCK WITH ALL TRADES!

Comment

All I was saying that a Pink Wreath is worth a good amount and that I could get it free but I have to trade for it since I can't play. I never really was not Polite. All I said is I think that if you want more than a Pink Wreath That I think its a bit much because referring back to your post,

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT

You said a tad too low for you. I am just saying I don't think it is worth more more than that..

Edit:
                          It's not like I was like "Omg!!! Than you want too much for it!!"
                          I said it plainly not yelling. Like WDWgirl said you can still get the room, but no matter how much time you spend you can't get the wreath. I doubt they will come back out with the items this year.

Comment

All I was saying that a Pink Wreath is worth a good amount and that I could get it free but I have to trade for it since I can't play. I never really was not Polite. All I said is I think that if you want more than a Pink Wreath That I think its a bit much because referring back to your post,

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT

You said a tad too low for you. I am just saying I don't think it is worth more more than that..
                            I totally get it now - he made it sound like it was too low of an offer, but I agree its not worth more - but then the time and aggravation - that's terrible - either way - I PERSONALLY think its a good trade - but heck, I like pink :lol:and I like Christmas stuff - so I'm kinda biased on that one - I REALLY like the Space Mountian now, ( after I experienced the joy of the ride LOL ) and I don't think I would trade, considering how much I like the room - so it really depends

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl
                              I totally get it now - he made it sound like it was too low of an offer, but I agree its not worth more - but then the time and aggravation - that's terrible - either way - I PERSONALLY think its a good trade - but heck, I like pink :lol:and I like Christmas stuff - so I'm kinda biased on that one - I REALLY like the Space Mountian now, ( after I experienced the joy of the ride LOL ) and I don't think I would trade, considering how much I like the room - so it really depends
                              :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X