This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhoon Lagoon Crates blue

When do these become rare? I have over 30 and i want to trade them lol.

Re: Typhoon Lagoon Crates blue

maybe today @_@ I read that said get them by the end of the month

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest
      When do these become rare? I have over 30 and i want to trade them lol.
      They are like the ice, the longer you wait - the more rare they are. :cwink:

Comment

This is weird - I just played the Fireworks Game, and got a blue crate - If I remember correctly, VMK Home Page says to get the crates before the end of the month - its the end of the month, VMK! But, hey! I'm not complaining! LOL - the more crates, the better!
        But VMK should really let us know ahead of time when they are gonna be WRONG.. Well, the more the merrier, is what I think!

Comment

I think it will be a long time befor these are rare, I have about 100 of them.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

after this week... then they should stop be given away.. unless it will continue..

as said before, the longer you wait, the more rare they will be

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
              after this week... then they should stop be given away.. unless it will continue..

as said before, the longer you wait, the more rare they will be
              Yes, it's probably an end-of-week sort of thing.

I do agree, the longer you wait the more rare they are.

Comment

Everything becomes "rare" when it's no longer available. Since so many of these blue crates are around, though... and the fact that they're not particularly exciting, I doubt they'll ever be a big deal.

I have over 150, anyone want to trade? :lol:
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Your joking!

Comment

I have quite a few, and I was just giving them away.. But I think I'll hold onto all my crates and see what happens. Oh, and BTW, do you know when they are going to stop selling the Gabriella/Troy, everest, and cheerleader/baseball outfits? Because I bet those will become rare someday too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth
                      I have quite a few, and I was just giving them away.. But I think I'll hold onto all my crates and see what happens. Oh, and BTW, do you know when they are going to stop selling the Gabriella/Troy, everest, and cheerleader/baseball outfits? Because I bet those will become rare someday too.
                      I recall reading in the newsletter about getting rid of the warmer attire during the summer months.. but I read on to find out that the Everest is going to be sold because its good for hanging out or visiting our friend the Yeti or something like that.. sound familiar to anyone? My understanding is that Everest will never leave - maybe Gabriella and Troy once High School Musical quests are done with - and cheerleader and baseball.. hmm, maybe those will disappear when VMK gets bored, or gets rid of the baseball room. ( anyone else notice that the Tiki rooms are gone?) I guess they just followed suit with getting rid of most Tiki Items in general..

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
                        Everything becomes "rare" when it's no longer available. Since so many of these blue crates are around, though... and the fact that they're not particularly exciting, I doubt they'll ever be a big deal.

I have over 150, anyone want to trade? :lol:
                        I have to agree with you ...and I am not far behind with 125...It will take a while for these to become very rare if ever
                        VMK User-name: bike_rider
                        New to this board but not to others
                        also id me as Krickit2

Comment

Yes its been round two months the tikis are gone.

Comment

If ice was given the same way, it seems that it will become rarer eventually. I never see blocks of ice that often, but every once in a while they pop up in quests. I would hold onto them and see how their value increases in a few months. Although, it's kind of weird to wonder where they all go?
                            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl
                              ( anyone else notice that the Tiki rooms are gone?) I guess they just followed suit with getting rid of most Tiki Items in general..
                              Yes, Tiki Tiki Island has Disappeared.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X