• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Wells. Price?

How much can you get for one well,
    how about two
    three four

So on.. Because i want to trade mine i just need the price.

Re: Pirate Wells.

hmm..i don't know..the other day someone came to my trade room adn said i'll trade a magenta rocket and pirate well chair for your tiki fountain..i was thinking done deal cause i wouldn't be able to go to WDW this summer....i'm not sure that would help..what are you looking for really?

Comment

Im looking for quest items and beta. And costumes i dont have like cowboy bird hat and mansion.

Comment

My friend gave 1 teleportation magic for her well.
        *Pokes*

Comment

People are going crazy over the new pirate quest. It has only been out for 2 days now.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz
            People are going crazy over the new pirate quest. It has only been out for 2 days now.
            Yeah, I am going to give it a few weeks and let the newness wear off. It's quest items people, which mean that the game will be flooded with them within the next few months.

Comment

Now that ya mention it - I just traded FOR a well - and my original offer was:

3 Wanted Posters
              1x Green Director Chair

person refused, ( obviously - I thought the offer was kinda pitiful, but I was desperate ) and asked for more, something along the lines of magic pins.
              so I added:

1x Fireworks

Then he agreed - I thought it was a good deal, considering I go to WDW frequently - Im going next week BTW - so I'm not sure you're looking for that Danceguest ( I just saw you in your trade room a few minutes ago LOL ) and I don't blame you - it was a sad offer.. Im surprised he took it - I feel kinda bad, but I don't even remember his name ( im serious ) and I wanted to give it back - but Im gonna keep it now :evil: ( yes, Im evil ) and I have made MANY good trades today for wanted posters:
              OFF TOPIC INFORMATION BEING POSTED: STOP READING IF YOU WANT TO STAY ON TOPIC lol
              I traded 4 Wanted Posters for a Pirate Hat from quest
              2 Wanted Posters for Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
              and
              5 Star Fireworks Magic for 2 Well Chairs -

OK, VERY SORRY FOR OFF TOPICNESS - but were those good deals?

P.S. - hope I helped, Danceguest

Comment

Well, right now I'm trying to get someone to accept my offer offer of a christmas tree for a pirate well. Okay, so right now I'm a trade room called...Uh...

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                  Yeah, I am going to give it a few weeks and let the newness wear off. It's quest items people, which mean that the game will be flooded with them within the next few months.
                  Sh... I want to get another one [for yoyo] and some trades are pretty good. :lol:

Comment

Re: Pirate Wells. Price?

Ok....totally off topic and sorry but really....is it just me or does everyone else just go awww everytime they see the new avatar of yoyo and BPF together? Don't they just make the cutest couple???

Comment

Originally posted by Idobelieve!
                      Ok....totally off topic and sorry but really....is it just me or does everyone else just go awww everytime they see the new avatar of yoyo and BPF together? Don't they just make the cutest couple???
                      LOL Yeah, I've done that to but I also find myself looking at Piglets outfits and going, "Wow, I own something like that, that's adorable!"

I think I just became to girly there for a minute, hold on while I spit or something. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz
                        Where can i find the quest? is it on VMK or do i have to go to WDW?

Comment

You have to go to WDW and Welcome to Mice Chat Fishums!

Comment

quick question, how do you get your VMK person as your avatar?

Comment

You need to take a picture of it
                              Download vmkpal.com

Ok well im now super mad! One well i got from a used code that i thought was just a glitch and my cousin called me and said she got a code so i got a code there. Than i traded alot of rare furniture for to more wells and now there all gone!
                              I lost alot of rare furniture here..

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X