This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Teams are Mice Chatter on?

Since the slide competition starts tomorrow and I just read the post from Little Pookie bear. I started wondering how many different teams there are from people that are on mice chat.

I know the official mice chat team is not allowed to compete but I still hope they open it where we can ride anyway. Please Please Please!!!

You to Tom your was so wonderful even if you did not enter the competition.

I'm on team Shallow End: Treasure Island
    I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons:yuck: all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
    </IMG>

Re: What Teams are Mice Chatter on?

We had a team, Team Mice Land. One of our members got banned. We got disqualified.
    :love:

Comment

Yep that's the only team I think any of us were on. It was too late to make a new one, or join a different one. Are we still opening our rooms? No one ever gave me a teleporter, but I would love to have us all link.
      sigpic
      Elsa's and Anna's
      Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

I am on the team Camp Slip and Slide. I'm sorry to hear that the mice chat team got disqualifed. It would be great if you linked your rooms and opened anyways!
        Last edited by Little Pookie Bear; 08-04-2006, 10:01 PM.
        It's not easy being green!
        LittlePookieBear on VMK

Woot! Flying Carpet Magic! LOL!

Comment

Yes and we didn't exaclty link our slides and some members removed their slide all together. I hope we can connect a lot of it some day soon.

Comment

BPF Well let me know if you ever get them together in any way even if it only part of it. I wanted to ride it so much.
            I will never grow up if it means looking like I've sucked on Persimmons:yuck: all my life!!!!

Never Judge someone because of how they talk or write you may just find out that they have Dyslexia!
            </IMG>

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfreeek
              Yep that's the only team I think any of us were on. It was too late to make a new one, or join a different one. Are we still opening our rooms? No one ever gave me a teleporter, but I would love to have us all link.
              I think we should have them link. Unfortunately some people took their slides down. Mine is still up and waiting, with the transporter leading into the lobby. And I think I still have Summer's transporter too. It was confusing enough handing out the transporters, now imagine giving them back! lol.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X