Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion game with Yoyo

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion game with Yoyo

Hey thanks for the game yesterday - even though you guys barely won - I got over 300 points and got a bonus of 750! So it was a game worth playing!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Haunted Mansion game with Yoyo

Wow! good job.!

Comment

And he says he isn't good! :P

I really like it when you get "bonus" points from that game.

Comment

It was nice playing with you too BFJen! And me winning was a fluke. You are the true HM master. But, it's always fun to get credits. Wish I had gotten a bonus of 750 though. Even though we won, you got more credits! Lol.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X