Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

how do you get fireworks magic pin?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you get fireworks magic pin?

Hi people! if anyone knows how to get the fireworks magic pin, i would appreciate it if you would post it in this thread.

Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

Originally posted by lulubelle724
    Hi people! if anyone knows how to get the fireworks magic pin, i would appreciate it if you would post it in this thread.
    Getting 240,000 points and coming in second place.(:

Comment

ty so much i feel stupid for asking, i hate that game but ill do it

Comment

No need to feel stupid for asking. It's one of the little secrets that vmk never advertises. Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by lulubelle724
          ty so much i feel stupid for asking, i hate that game but ill do it
          You're very welcome.(:

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
          Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
          O.o
          Really?!
          Wow! I never knew that. I come in first.. every once in a while.. LOL.
          But.. Wow, I'm going to have to get 1st place everytime for now on!
          Thanks for that information!(:

Comment

the coming in first ten times is true someone on dis got it by doing that

Comment

I got it in some weird way one time..

I can usually get over 240,000, and I did this time. But I won the game. And I have only won.. Oh, 3 or 4 times? But I got the magic anyway. Oh well, fine by me!

Comment

After your first 240,000 and not first win of a pin, you get another pin every 10 times you do it again.

And you can win a fireworks pin every I believe its now 20 times for coming in first. And also ten times for top ten.

Comment

Ugh. I don't think I will ever get there. I keep trying and trying and only get about 220,000. I just can't seem to get above it.

Astrohidengoseek

Comment

Originally posted by AstroHidengoseek
                    Ugh. I don't think I will ever get there. I keep trying and trying and only get about 220,000. I just can't seem to get above it.

Astrohidengoseek
                    Keep practicing! I play a lot and have a hard time getting above 260,000. You'll find a lot of great tips on playing fireworks elsewhere on this forum.
                    Good Luck and have fun!
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I have an extra Fireworks magic pin for trade. Just a thought...
                      "Difficult takes a day
                      Impossible takes a week"
                      - Jay-Z

Comment

Tiggergo i realize this is off topic, but theres no other thread for it. What do you want for it? Can you pm?
                        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                          No need to feel stupid for asking. It's one of the little secrets that vmk never advertises. Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
                          Yes this happened to me. I came in first, and I got a pin. The message didn't say why, they just said "Here's a fireworks magic pin for your efforts." Cool but weird.
                          sigpic
                          Elsa's and Anna's
                          Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

dumb question but i want to know : how do you get inferno
                            Dude! VMk Roxs but how do they get those little people in the screen.:lol: LOL

Comment

You can only get it by trading with somone who has it. It was originally given out a long time ago by vmk staff members, now few remain and everyone wants them.
                              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X