Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you get fireworks magic pin?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how do you get fireworks magic pin?

    Hi people! if anyone knows how to get the fireworks magic pin, i would appreciate it if you would post it in this thread.

  • #2
    Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

    Originally posted by lulubelle724
    Hi people! if anyone knows how to get the fireworks magic pin, i would appreciate it if you would post it in this thread.
    Getting 240,000 points and coming in second place.(:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

      ty so much i feel stupid for asking, i hate that game but ill do it

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

        No need to feel stupid for asking. It's one of the little secrets that vmk never advertises. Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









        Comment


        • #5
          Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

          Originally posted by lulubelle724
          ty so much i feel stupid for asking, i hate that game but ill do it
          You're very welcome.(:

          Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
          Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
          O.o
          Really?!
          Wow! I never knew that. I come in first.. every once in a while.. LOL.
          But.. Wow, I'm going to have to get 1st place everytime for now on!
          Thanks for that information!(:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

            the coming in first ten times is true someone on dis got it by doing that

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

              I got it in some weird way one time..

              I can usually get over 240,000, and I did this time. But I won the game. And I have only won.. Oh, 3 or 4 times? But I got the magic anyway. Oh well, fine by me!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                After your first 240,000 and not first win of a pin, you get another pin every 10 times you do it again.

                And you can win a fireworks pin every I believe its now 20 times for coming in first. And also ten times for top ten.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                  Ugh. I don't think I will ever get there. I keep trying and trying and only get about 220,000. I just can't seem to get above it.

                  Astrohidengoseek

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                    Originally posted by AstroHidengoseek
                    Ugh. I don't think I will ever get there. I keep trying and trying and only get about 220,000. I just can't seem to get above it.

                    Astrohidengoseek
                    Keep practicing! I play a lot and have a hard time getting above 260,000. You'll find a lot of great tips on playing fireworks elsewhere on this forum.
                    Good Luck and have fun!
                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                      I have an extra Fireworks magic pin for trade. Just a thought...
                      "Difficult takes a day
                      Impossible takes a week"
                      - Jay-Z

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                        Tiggergo i realize this is off topic, but theres no other thread for it. What do you want for it? Can you pm?
                        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                          Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                          No need to feel stupid for asking. It's one of the little secrets that vmk never advertises. Also, I beleive if you come in first 10 times in a row you win the pin also, but I could be wrong. Read that somewhere, but don't remember where.
                          Yes this happened to me. I came in first, and I got a pin. The message didn't say why, they just said "Here's a fireworks magic pin for your efforts." Cool but weird.
                          sigpic
                          Elsa's and Anna's
                          Disneyland Dec 2014

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                            dumb question but i want to know : how do you get inferno
                            Dude! VMk Roxs but how do they get those little people in the screen.:lol: LOL

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: how do you get fireworks magic pin?

                              You can only get it by trading with somone who has it. It was originally given out a long time ago by vmk staff members, now few remain and everyone wants them.
                              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X