This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Turn In Duration?

I did a search and I couldn't find nothing. Does anyone know how often you can redeem in park quests?

Last time I went and used my pass to turn in the High School Musical and I KNOW I had turned that in the last time I was there. So does anyone know if they changed it?

Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

Originally posted by SummerInFL
    I did a search and I couldn't find nothing. Does anyone know how often you can redeem in park quests?

Last time I went and used my pass to turn in the High School Musical and I KNOW I had turned that in the last time I was there. So does anyone know if they changed it?
    Yay - this is one I can answer! The quests themselves have tiny print at the bottom, and on the ones at the park ( Fantasyland, Frontierland, etc. ) the print is on the back. Most say 30 days, but by the correction on MANY VMK Central CM's, it is 90 days, so from whenever u turned it in, it's exactly 90 days from that date, or 3 months.
    Hope I helped!
    WDWGirl :ap:

Comment

90 Days

Comment

Ok thanks, although I want to try the High School Musical again because I know I turned it in under 90 days. So maybe its just the in park quests they off there? Maybe it doesn't apply to the outside printed quests.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
          Ok thanks, although I want to try the High School Musical again because I know I turned it in under 90 days. So maybe its just the in park quests they off there? Maybe it doesn't apply to the outside printed quests.
          I think the High School Musical quest should say at the bottom in small print about the 90 days.

Comment

You can do it when I figure out what quests I still need to redo...
            (Um... what can I do.. oh man.. I forgot...)

They changed the rule after printing all the quests already... series 2 quest cards should say 90 days... and remember.. series 3 is coming....

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
              You can do it when I figure out what quests I still need to redo...
              (Um... what can I do.. oh man.. I forgot...)

They changed the rule after printing all the quests already... series 2 quest cards should say 90 days... and remember.. series 3 is coming....
              When is serries 3 coming? I will be in WDW Sept 30-Oct 8th this year would be cool to be able to redeem both serries in one trip!
              Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X