Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

UPGRADE

The forums will be upgraded to the latest software version on 9/26/17 at 9:30pm PDT. The upgrade should only take a few minutes. During the upgrade you might experience errors, but they will go away once the upgrade is completed. This is not the upgrade/move we have been discussing for the past few months. This is just normal, minor maintenance. Thank you.
2 of 3 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
3 of 3 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Quest Turn In Duration?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Quest Turn In Duration?

    I did a search and I couldn't find nothing. Does anyone know how often you can redeem in park quests?

    Last time I went and used my pass to turn in the High School Musical and I KNOW I had turned that in the last time I was there. So does anyone know if they changed it?

  • #2
    Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

    Originally posted by SummerInFL
    I did a search and I couldn't find nothing. Does anyone know how often you can redeem in park quests?

    Last time I went and used my pass to turn in the High School Musical and I KNOW I had turned that in the last time I was there. So does anyone know if they changed it?
    Yay - this is one I can answer! The quests themselves have tiny print at the bottom, and on the ones at the park ( Fantasyland, Frontierland, etc. ) the print is on the back. Most say 30 days, but by the correction on MANY VMK Central CM's, it is 90 days, so from whenever u turned it in, it's exactly 90 days from that date, or 3 months.
    Hope I helped!
    WDWGirl :ap:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

      90 Days

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

        Ok thanks, although I want to try the High School Musical again because I know I turned it in under 90 days. So maybe its just the in park quests they off there? Maybe it doesn't apply to the outside printed quests.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

          Originally posted by SummerInFL
          Ok thanks, although I want to try the High School Musical again because I know I turned it in under 90 days. So maybe its just the in park quests they off there? Maybe it doesn't apply to the outside printed quests.
          I think the High School Musical quest should say at the bottom in small print about the 90 days.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

            You can do it when I figure out what quests I still need to redo...
            (Um... what can I do.. oh man.. I forgot...)

            They changed the rule after printing all the quests already... series 2 quest cards should say 90 days... and remember.. series 3 is coming....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Quest Turn In Duration?

              Originally posted by figment1986
              You can do it when I figure out what quests I still need to redo...
              (Um... what can I do.. oh man.. I forgot...)

              They changed the rule after printing all the quests already... series 2 quest cards should say 90 days... and remember.. series 3 is coming....
              When is serries 3 coming? I will be in WDW Sept 30-Oct 8th this year would be cool to be able to redeem both serries in one trip!
              Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X