This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion High Scores

Okay, I don't get the haunted mansion high scores - it says 17 - is that ghosts or how many times you've played that day? Because I catch way more ghosts than that.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Haunted Mansion High Scores

Originally posted by BFJen
    Okay, I don't get the haunted mansion high scores - it says 17 - is that ghosts or how many times you've played that day? Because I catch way more ghosts than that.
    it means how many games you won that day if you on the high score list

Comment

You don't have to win them consecutively (which would make a lot more sense, and make the honour more challenging). I found this out today. I have played maybe 25 times and have the current top score of 19 wins. I think I got 2000 credits for making the top score list, but the message never said that that's what they were for.

Comment

Originally posted by tinker_bee
        You don't have to win them consecutively (which would make a lot more sense, and make the honour more challenging). I found this out today. I have played maybe 25 times and have the current top score of 19 wins. I think I got 2000 credits for making the top score list, but the message never said that that's what they were for.
        Hmm weird they should. I wish I could get a high score, Lol.. yeah, right.
        :love:

Comment

Thanks for the info, did not know that. Know what I'll be playing, lol

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X