• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Experiment626
    This is my car, Stitch :)
    • Oct 2005

Sims 2

Does anyone play Sims 2 for PC or am I the only MCer who loves this game?
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano
  • jwbear
    Bear Country Refugee
    • May 2005

Re: Sims 2

I'm addicted to it.
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

• Experiment626
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by jwbear
      I'm addicted to it.
      Do you have any of the expansion or the fun stuff packs? There is one coming out this month (fun stuff pack) regarding luxury items.

Comment

• jwbear
        Bear Country Refugee
        • May 2005

I have all the EPs.
        "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

• DisneySeaFan
          Sea Creature
          • Aug 2005

I'm also an addict. I have the three expansions, but not the fun stuff pack. It doesn't seem worth the 20 dollars. The upcoming pets pack is questionable as well.

Comment

• wierdbutloveable
            madaboutdisney
            • Dec 2005

i love the sims 2! I'm trying to hold back on buying expansion packs though. I feel like my computer will explode because i still have all the expansion packs installed from Sims 1 also.
            I Gravitate towards anything that Sparkles :clap:

Comment

• Motorboat Cruiser
              debating what to put here
              • Jan 2005

Huge Sims2 fan!

I have all of the expansions but not the fun pack. I download tons of stuff from the internet already and what is contained in the Fun Pack didn't really impress me.
              "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
              - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Experiment626
                • Oct 2005

Yeah the Family themed fun pack wasn't all that great. Not worth the $20 IMO but luckily I got it for $9.99 when it first came out. The one that comes out next week looks cool though. I don't know the exact name of it but it has luxorious (sp?) items. You can see them on the Sims 2 website and they look pretty damn neat! Also, the Pets one is an actual expansion pack and I believe it's scheduled to come out in October '06. I'll definetly be getting that one.

Speaking of Sims 1, I should delete those from my PC. Haven't played them since Sims 2 first came out two years ago.

Comment

• jwbear
                  Bear Country Refugee
                  • May 2005

For those who want to download stuff for Sims2, there are 2 sites I highly recommend:

The Sims Resource: Pay site, but worth it. Over 200 thousand items to choose from.

Mod The Sims 2: Great tutorials on creating things in the game, and all kinds of object mods and game mods.

Comment

• Hayley B
                    Delawarean Girl
                    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Experiment626
                    Does anyone play Sims 2 for PC or am I the only MCer who loves this game?
                    I love this game very much. It is very addicted. But I haven't been playing so much since I have been on MiceChat. But I will get into it again. I love it.

I gone on there website and download some clothes.I always love to have a royal family and a dark gothic family. So,that's what I normally get; thoses kind of clothings.

I love the vampires,btw and I have all the expanion and booster to date.

This is the only PC game I play too.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• Monorail Man
                      MiceChatter
                      MiceChat Administrator
                      • Jan 2005

I've been a Sims player since February 4, 2000 (the day that Sims 1 came out). Generally, I own every expansion and game to date (mainly because I view it as a collectable), and even have some Sims promotional materials (such as cardboard cutouts from stores, posters, etc.).

I've been a huge fan of the game, and it the game that I play the most.

MBC, as for the Stuff packs, wait until they drop to $10 (you can useally find them on sale at CC or Best Buy), and then add them to your collection. It's really nice to have additonal Maxis made objects. Not worth the $20, but well worth it for $10.
                      -Monorail Man

Comment

• Jennidisneyfer
                        ...the legend
                        • Feb 2005

My 12 yr old plays it on her DS Lite. Seems to like it ok.
                        I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                        That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Experiment626
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                          I've been a Sims player since February 4, 2000 (the day that Sims 1 came out). Generally, I own every expansion and game to date (mainly because I view it as a collectable), and even have some Sims promotional materials (such as cardboard cutouts from stores, posters, etc.).

I've been a huge fan of the game, and it the game that I play the most.

MBC, as for the Stuff packs, wait until they drop to $10 (you can useally find them on sale at CC or Best Buy), and then add them to your collection. It's really nice to have additonal Maxis made objects. Not worth the $20, but well worth it for $10.
                          Did you ever play the Sims Online? I did but wasn't impressed. Went too slow to me. I use the game on the 2nd and even 3rd speed normally.

Comment

• Hayley B
                            Delawarean Girl
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                            I just want to say; I have been there too with Sims 1.I was saying Sims 1 was very addicted until Sims 2 came out .*lol* But now with Sims 2; I can't think of playing Sims 1 nomore.
                            Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• Hilsbro
                              The Useless Prince
                              • Apr 2005

I eat breat and sleep the sims....and the sims 2

Comment

• Jessicalover
                                Married and happy again!!
                                • Feb 2006

I love the sims 2. Like several of you I have been there ever since the sims 1. I have every ep for both to come out. Whenever I have free time that I am not here on MC or doing things with my kids or fiance I am playing it. And yep Experiment626 I did play it online and experienced the samething slow play. I gave it a month but after that first month I quite. I wouldn't go back either.
                                Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                                sigpic

Comment

• DisneySeaFan
                                  Sea Creature
                                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Experiment626
                                  Yeah the Family themed fun pack wasn't all that great. Not worth the $20 IMO but luckily I got it for $9.99 when it first came out. The one that comes out next week looks cool though. I don't know the exact name of it but it has luxorious (sp?) items. You can see them on the Sims 2 website and they look pretty damn neat! Also, the Pets one is an actual expansion pack and I believe it's scheduled to come out in October '06. I'll definetly be getting that one.

Speaking of Sims 1, I should delete those from my PC. Haven't played them since Sims 2 first came out two years ago.
                                  It's called the Glamour life stuff pack, yes I know. And yes, the Pets expansion pack is...yes, an expansion pack, I know. I'm a huge fan. What I'm saying is I'm debating on whether I should fork over the $35 for it or not. I've read all about it and it doesn't seem to add nearly as much as the other three expansions. Just pets and a whole bunch of options for them. I do like the Glamour Life items though, maybe I'll buy that one. Maxis is just really good at sucking the money out of me.

Maybe I should post some of my disney inspired creations here.
                                  Last edited by DisneySeaFan; 08-18-2006, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• DisneySeaFan
                                    Sea Creature
                                    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by jwbear
                                    For those who want to download stuff for Sims2, there are 2 sites I highly recommend:

The Sims Resource: Pay site, but worth it. Over 200 thousand items to choose from.

Mod The Sims 2: Great tutorials on creating things in the game, and all kinds of object mods and game mods.
                                    If you like custom hair and clothes these sites are more accesible:
                                    È la sua prima scommessa? Scopri come vincere alle scommesse online con questa guida completa di consigli e strategie utili per i nuovi giocatori...

Comment

• jwbear
                                      Bear Country Refugee
                                      • May 2005

Originally posted by DisneySeaFan
                                      If you like custom hair and clothes these sites are more accesible:
                                      È la sua prima scommessa? Scopri come vincere alle scommesse online con questa guida completa di consigli e strategie utili per i nuovi giocatori...

http://www.xmsims.com/
                                      Sorry, didn't see much at the first sit that interests me - mostly women's clothes.

The second one has some interesting objects. I've added it to my list.

Comment

• Hilsbro
                                        The Useless Prince
                                        • Apr 2005

I still need to buy the Object packs....but I have the Expansions.....I actually purchased the complete collection for the sims 1 2 days ago.....I did that to replace the Makin' magic and vacation disc I broke...lol

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X