Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

    so we all know how school is starting again
    most of us are vmk addicted
    we talk like vmk -tree not 3-
    we think about vmk
    we spell on as 1
    let's just list these and see how many things we spell or say wrong in the real world..

    I WILL START OUT WITH THIS:
    'U' INSTEAD OR 'YOU' -VERY VERY COMMON-

  • #2
    Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

    Originally posted by skateprincesariel
    so we all know how school is starting again
    most of us are vmk addicted
    we talk like vmk -tree not 3-
    we think about vmk
    we spell on as 1
    let's just list these and see how many things we spell or say wrong in the real world..

    I WILL START OUT WITH THIS:
    'U' INSTEAD OR 'YOU' -VERY VERY COMMON-
    oh my..
    so many..
    one that i say a lot:

    "hat" instead of "hate" :cwink:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

      Originally posted by MissCuteBrunette
      oh my..
      so many..
      one that i say a lot:

      "hat" instead of "hate" :cwink:
      goshy goly i do that to much... i think i even said it aloud once...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

        Here are some I can think about on the top of my head..

        heart - love
        he add - head
        yes her day - yesterday
        mummy - mommy
        duh duh - daddy
        bay be - baby
        kali for in a - california
        twin tea - twenty
        sock - suck

        Then you have to dictionary dance bad words.. beach, duck, day him, she it, dumbo as, and I heard this once: bass tea yard. When will people grow up?

        Sorry if I offended anyone with my "bad" talk..

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

          Originally posted by Jaybeth
          Here are some I can think about on the top of my head..

          heart - love
          he add - head
          yes her day - yesterday
          mummy - mommy
          duh duh - daddy
          bay be - baby
          kali for in a - california
          twin tea - twenty
          sock - suck

          Then you have to dictionary dance bad words.. beach, duck, day him, she it, dumbo as, and I heard this once: bass tea yard. When will people grow up?

          Sorry if I offended anyone with my "bad" talk..
          LOL DUMBO IS FUNNY =]] I USE IT TO DIS MY 'DUMBO' COMPUTER HEH
          YUP THOSE WORDS ARE COMMON FOR ME TOO =]]

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

            i spell one on sometimes. So Im like so onday. And everyones like what? Than I'm like on thing
            :love:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

              i keep spelling baby wrong ( i spell it like bay be )

              Made by me

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Vmk Spelling/talking Mistakes

                Doing the "dictionary dance" in VMK is something we all have to do in order to say the things we want to say. I think it's amusing to even see the hosts do it. Really... they don't want us posting our phone numbers so they make it impossible to type "One, Two, Three" etc. So we type "On, Too, Tea (or tree)" What, exactly have they accomplished?

                More to my point, though: I am disappointed in the grammar I see in various online forum posts saying things like, "I got ban." or "He sink my ship!" or "I really mad!"

                VMK is a fun game we all enjoy. We have to make certain concessions in language to communicate with each other while in the game. Real life, however, is different.
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X