This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 minutes before VMK closes

No, it isn't the time that I started the thread. It's about what happens at this time.

ie, we all know you can't join any of the games if it's 12:50amEDT. But did you know this? You can't LOGIN to VMK if it's 12:50amEDT!!! Bah!!!

This fact hit me pretty hard about 15 minutes ago when I disconnected while finishing up the 50 Hidden Mickeys quest. Normally, it wouldn't be so bad. But tonight, of all nights, is my last night at home before going to WDW tomorrow morning. That means, I don't get the voucher for the Golden Designer something or other to redeem in-park!!! Whoopidee-do!!!

Now here's the real kicker: When I was finishing the same quest on my other account today, I didn't get a voucher at all!!! I didn't get the message with the link in it either. I'm 0/2. To make the matter even worse, I contacted VMK staff and told them the problem.

Six hours later, I get the response that there is a link in the message box that will take me to a pdf file voucher. And I got a second response from the same staffer saying that I'll need Adobe Reader to open the pdf. Umm...Did we not read my complaint??? I said I didn't even get a message. I replied to the staffer saying that I'm perfectly capable of understanding messages with links in them and also that I am pretty familiar with pdf-readers. I have yet to hear back from somebody.

Don't worry though. When I finished the quest on the one account I did get my Gold Oswald Part II...Thank GOD!!!:yea: <-that's a sarcastic dance, by the way

Re: 10 minutes before VMK closes

ah, thats not good inch: did you end up getting the link yet? or still no link?

VMK: CL_chassis

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if the Staff read the entire message before sending a reply.

I am sorry you weren't able to get your gold voucher. Have fun at WDW though!

Comment

I don't get it...Where is the 50 mickey quest?

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked
          I don't get it...Where is the 50 mickey quest?
          its not under the Q button - its just those Hidden Mickeys around VMK.
          You know, take a pic of the mickey, get 50. then get voucher for WDW

THAT SOUNDS TERRIBLE, TINK
          BUT HAVE FUN AT WDW!

Comment

They're just laying around?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X