Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

I know I may sound a little weird saying this, but..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I may sound a little weird saying this, but..

It seems as though more people post on posts that are started from people that have been here longer or that are more "popular". Am I right, or is it just me? Also, VERY sorry if this is almost like WDWgirl's post.
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Re: I know I may sound a little weird saying this, but..

I'm not sure I understand.
    I just want to get it straight: People post in the threads of the people who are more popular? If so than your right.
    *Pokes*

Comment

confused.. ?
      friends will always be like:
      "well you deserve more"
      best friends will be prank calling him
      saying:
      "you will die in seven days"

Comment

I think what she is trying to say someone makes a post and everyone posts on it but when she makes a post it sort of gets lost in the shuffle?

I imagine that the posts have nothing to do with the person and everything to do with the thread content. If the subject is something that people want to comment on, they will. I am not sure what your definition of popular is on the boards but if you mean any moderators, we have to keep things updated and it usually spawns conversation. For example, the weekly updates or new quests coming out. Those probably get lots of hits because people A. Find that information out through our boards and B. Have questions regarding said post.

So take heart, keep posting and I'm sure that it's nothing you have done yourself but maybe what your posting that keeps people from commenting.

Comment

Although, I do agree a bit with rosierabbit. A thread started by maybe summer for example will probally get more posts than something started by a new comer, but that's just my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
            I think what she is trying to say someone makes a post and everyone posts on it but when she makes a post it sort of gets lost in the shuffle?
            Exactly.
            >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Some people believe those who have been here longer are almost "godly" they cannot be touched, they are too good, and if they have an opportunity to talk to them they jump at it and go crazy. Like people who join here and see pinkCHICLETT for the first time. To me talking to pink is a daily thing. To them they think "SHE HAS A TRADE ROOM ON VMK OMG OMG OMG BE ON MY FRIENDS LIST OMG!"
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                Some people believe those who have been here longer are almost "godly" they cannot be touched, they are too good, and if they have an opportunity to talk to them they jump at it and go crazy. Like people who join here and see pinkCHICLETT for the first time. To me talking to pink is a daily thing. To them they think "SHE HAS A TRADE ROOM ON VMK OMG OMG OMG BE ON MY FRIENDS LIST OMG!"

Yeah,....

Btw, for those who have been here longer, I'm sorry if we are offending you in any way :blush:
                >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
                  Yeah,....

Btw, for those who have been here longer, I'm sorry if we are offending you in any way :blush:
                  No prob
                  Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

But, I'm actually not too new here as you can probably see.
                    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

I always feel that way in the DLR threads
                      sigpic
                      Elsa's and Anna's
                      Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X