Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is this a good trade? I know it is.. but..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good trade? I know it is.. but..

OK.. so heres the story:

I was talking to this girl who said she is going to Disneyland, and is getting a Stitch hat, because she booked online.
    Im like - Omg, Stitch Hat!
    She said she's trading it, and I offered a pink princess minnie hat.
    she said that's her dream hat, and of course she will trade.
    Im like passing out - LOL - and then she got dc.
    She's on my friends list ( thank God ) and came back, then said she was gonna go to Disneyland in "for ears". Im thinking.. im probably not even gonna play VMK by then.. so..
    IS ANYONE TRADING A STITCH HAT, FOR A PRINCESS MINNIE HAT?
    IF U THINK ITS A GOOD DEAL, LET ME KNOW!
    PLEASE PLEASE
    Feedback is most definitely included
    :beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg::beg: :beg::beg:

Re: Is this a good trade? I know it is.. but..

Sorry WDW its not a good deal its not worth that hat and don't try to cheat other people out of something thats not worth it
    Last edited by LooneyGirl; 08-27-2006, 12:06 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

[x] Deviant
    [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
    [x] My custom icons

Comment

Oh - im sorry
      I didn't know I would be cheating by trading it for that..

Comment

sorry if i was a little mean im just saying that princess minnie hat isn't really even worth cowboy pants, but some people really want bad things for good things, i just don't get why

[x] Deviant
        [x] My custom icons

Comment

Originally posted by LooneyGirl View Post
          sorry if i was a little mean im just saying that princess minnie hat isn't really even worth cowboy pants, but some people really want bad things for good things, i just don't get why
          yeah - that's why I thought it would be good.
          You weren't mean - you're right. It really ISN'T a fair trade, but.. people sometimes honestly DO want bad for good.. it IS weird..

Comment

Okay, I wouldn't wait four years just to get stitch hat, and i'm sorry but it's not a very good trade.
            >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

They won't even be giving out stitch hats in for years. But, as I say, if you like what you're getting it's a good trade. Like today, when I got my full gold dress for a gabriella dress. I liked it, she liked it, fair trade.

Comment

^ Omg! That Is Not Fair!!!!! do u think I should try to trade my gabriella dress for it..? LOL
                >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                  They won't even be giving out stitch hats in for years. But, as I say, if you like what you're getting it's a good trade. Like today, when I got my full gold dress for a gabriella dress. I liked it, she liked it, fair trade.
                  Exactly my point. If its fair on both sides, then its a fair trade

Comment

Yes it is fair when the other person says so. But when you are making a bad trade and the other person says no then its not a fair trade

[x] Deviant
                    [x] My custom icons

Comment

Yes it is fair when the other person says so. But when you are making a bad trade and the other person says no then its not a fair trade
                      yeah. I thought maybe it WAS fair, but I only got one opinion.. so..
                      after thinking about it, its not totally fair - but.. I guess it is if its the "hat of your dreams" lol.
                      I guess the Stitch hat is MY "hat of my dreams" so.. if ANYONE out there feels its a good trade, and seriously is willing to trade
                      STITCH HAT
                      for
                      PRINCESS MINNIE HAT
                      then please post.
                      I can use ANY positive energy for a trade

Comment

I said for instead of four!

Comment

Don't do it. she is scamming I can tell already by how you are saying it. Plus by the spam of excessive smileys.

Comment

to let you know it's worth more than cowboy pants.
                            i should know i've had a billion of them none of them below the offer of cowboy pants always worth more.
                            i think if WDW_girl adds to her offer like some quest items and other stuf she could posibley get the stitch hat. :P
                            ..just sayin'..

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                              Don't do it. she is scamming I can tell already by how you are saying it. Plus by the spam of excessive smileys.
                              Wait, what?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X