This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back yoyo and Piglet

Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures. The boards and VMK have been lonely without you two!

Re: Welcome back yoyo and Piglet

Yay! Welcomes back!
    *Pokes*

Comment

Welcome back!
      :love:

Comment

:clap: I am so happy your back but sad because I wanted to spend more time with you two.

Oh well, now I have an excuse to go up north. In the Summer....duh.

Comment

Thanks to all the kind words. It is always sad to leave WDW, but even harder when I have to also part with a person I care very much about.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Oh, you're gonna make me cry yoyo. I'm sure going to WDW with Piglet is a bittersweet trip for you both. Couldn't you both just run away from real life and work at WDW? That is my husband's and my plan when we are old and gray and the kids are out of the house.

Hope you had fun at WDW and with Piglet. When is your next trip? There is always a next trip! And I may be overstepping a bit here, but if/when wedding bells chime, is the entire gang at Mice Chat invited?

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
              Oh, you're gonna make me cry yoyo. I'm sure going to WDW with Piglet is a bittersweet trip for you both. Couldn't you both just run away from real life and work at WDW? That is my husband's and my plan when we are old and gray and the kids are out of the house.

Hope you had fun at WDW and with Piglet. When is your next trip? There is always a next trip! And I may be overstepping a bit here, but if/when wedding bells chime, is the entire gang at Mice Chat invited?
              Nancy I love you! :cwink:

First of all and next trip is in the works, but nothing is planned yet -- including which park it will be. Second, a trip report is in the works and is about half way complete, so stay tuned!

And as far as working goes, maybe that will happen... we'll just have to wait and see. :cgrin:

Thanks for all of your love and support MiceChatters, especially Nancywitt who took car of yoyo and myself on VMK while we were gone. :squeeze:

Comment

welcome back yoyo and piglet!

Comment

Hope you both had a fantastic time! Can't wait to see what ever pictures that you share with us!

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                    Hope you both had a fantastic time! Can't wait to see what ever pictures that you share with us!
                    Patience...

Comment

Couldn't you both just run away from real life and work at WDW?
                      Trust me, it was brought up in conversation a few times.

And the next trip will be me visiting BPF in MN, the end of September. Not too long, but long enough.

As for wedding bells? No comment.
                      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

And the next trip will be me visiting BPF in MN, the end of September. Not too long, but long enough.

What a tease you are.

Comment

You two are so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

-gets on yahoo and annoys you-

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                            What a tease you are.
                            -gets on yahoo and asks for her to finishing going through all 1.5 million photos already...-

back to work...
                            -falls asleep on the job-

Comment

And I may be overstepping a bit here, but if/when wedding bells chime, is the entire gang at Mice Chat invited?
                              You never answered that. Cuz ill come. And make a cake for you. With like. some really cool figure on the top. Annddd it'll be the best cake youve ever had.
                              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X