Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Was this a good trade??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this a good trade??

Okay I'm new to the "art of trading" but I traded a freedome hat, Red/Purple Baseball outfit without shoes, 5 Quest pins and 1 Invisible magic FOR Green Backwards Hat..

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Re: Was this a good trade??

Hmm, i have the green hat i say it may be a bad trade. Well those costumes arent the best but magic and 5 quest pins as well. Hmm!

Comment

.. it doesnt sound like that great of a trade but aslong you and the other person trading are happy with what you recieved then it was a good trade
      sigpic

Comment

The pins were Pirate 5/5, fourth of july, vmk birthday, chicken bone food one (I don't know what it's called), and 2 quest pins.. Well it's done already so thanks for feedback
        Last edited by Lidea; 08-29-2006, 10:06 AM. Reason: Figured I should post what type of pins I used

I thought I was trippin when I saw "Melekalikimaka" in aTON of signatures I thought "OMG everyones Hawaiian now, whats will they come up with next?!"

(PSST Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas in Hawaiian, if you still haven't figured that out)

Comment

well i think it's a bad trade for whoever got green hat bc i got lots of items for purple hat once, and another time my friend got mansion shoes for it
          so yea, but if u like the trade it's a good trade

Comment

Really?? Oh well the only thing I regret giving was the purple hat cause I like hats..

Comment

All trades are give and take. In the future if you don't want to trade something, you can always decline. I would never be in a rush to trade something or for something because trades really depend upon what each person wants or will trade for an item.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X