X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland

nevermind .

Disneyland

is anyone going to disneyland anytime soon?
    because i live in canada and theres no way i can get to disneyland by september 30.
    im asking because i won some exclusive stuff and im wondering if someone can go to disneyland and get the code for me?
    im begging anyone, please

Comment

Disneyland

is anyone going to disneyland anytime soon?
      because i live in canada and theres no way i can get to disneyland by september 30.
      im asking because i won some exclusive stuff and im wondering if someone can go to disneyland and get the code for me?
      im begging anyone, please

Comment

Re: Disneyland

I'm going next sunday, monday, thrusday and friday.

Comment

is it possible if i can give you the URL to the things that ive won and get that code for my things?

Comment

I merged all three "Disneyland" threads you made. There is no reason to make three theads for the same thing. Just have some patience and I'm sure someone will reply. :cwink:

Comment

oh, i didnt mean to make three threads. the first time, i put in uder secrets codes and spoilers & i didnt know how to delete them, the secound time i put it under vmk general vmk discussions and i though that it didnt manage to make the thread so i made another one.
              so, now im trying to figure out how to delete it, and i dont know how. can you help me?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X