This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or..

Is it just me or does anyone else get really annoyed in the pirates of the carribean game, even if they did really badly they keep going ''yes we won lol you were rubbish'' it just fustrates me. is it me or other people too?

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Re: Is it just me or..

I dont really like to play pirates game because lot of ppl are rude ... Either they boot you without reason ... Either once in the game, they start talking and saying bad stuffs ...
    =)

Comment

Im annoyed at it too. Especially when im ticked off when we just lost cause my teamate was a horrible player. And i just barely lost by the guy doing some stupid shoot over land and kill me when he had one hit left.. and the dude goes. Arr you lost. NO @#$% SHERLOCK! rrrr....
      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Ha ha that happened to me one time. We were playing against two guests, and they beat us, and the whole time, they said rude things like, "Omg! We beat you and we're just guests! " "You guys sock. We're just guests and still beating you! " It annoyed the @*&$ out of me! :verymad:

Oh, and zaris, nice avatar by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kasiks View Post
          I dont really like to play pirates game because lot of ppl are rude ... Either they boot you without reason ...
          ITA! Especially when there is a quest going on and the better players don't want you to play with them. Which now since it costs credits if they boot you, you lose the credits and have to try to get on another game. And here is my point...It is just a game ppl! Let everyone play and have fun with it!
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
            ITA! Especially when there is a quest going on and the better players don't want you to play with them. Which now since it costs credits if they boot you, you lose the credits and have to try to get on another game. And here is my point...It is just a game ppl! Let everyone play and have fun with it!
            You dont get charged credits until the game starts, or finishes i cant remember. But not if you get booted or leave.
            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
              You dont get charged credits until the game starts, or finishes i cant remember. But not if you get booted or leave.
              Well that's good to know! I don't keep constant track of my credits so I just assumed you lost them. And you know what happens when you assume don't you? Thanks Zaris...Here's some cake!

But it is still rude to boot somone out of a game.
              am I the burrito man?

Comment

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                Well that's good to know! I don't keep constant track of my credits so I just assumed you lost them. And you know what happens when you assume don't you? Thanks Zaris...Here's some cake!

But it is still rude to boot somone out of a game.
                YAY CAKE. Most boots are either b/c they dont wanna wait and if they boot somone they have an even number of people, they are only playing with friends, or they just plain dont like you. "i dont imagine how anyone can not like us, were too cool"

Comment

im not very good at pirates like i made it to the second level and it is all downhill from there seriously....warning everyone IF YOU WANT TO WIN DONT BE ON MY TEAM!!! lol
                  A day without sunshine is like, night
                  Im in my own little world,, but its ok they know me here
                  There are 3 kinds of people in this world...those you want things to happen, those that make things happen, and those who just wonder what the hell happened!
                  Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.
                  GEEKS UNITE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!
                  Ashes to Ashes Dust-to-Dust, Life is short so Party We must!
                  Sometimes your the dog...sometimes your the hydrant

Comment

The pirates game is really nice and a smooth game.. when you're playing with friends. With people you don't know they are so competitive! I was playing and the people are like "haha lose.her" than when the other team wins they are like "No! no! - cries -" or when you are shooting at them they start flipping out on you like, "Stop it! I should win!" or "Let me win or I'll report you!" (<yeah report me for winning at pirates)
                    :love:

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                      The pirates game is really nice and a smooth game.. when you're playing with friends. With people you don't know they are so competitive! I was playing and the people are like "haha lose.her" than when the other team wins they are like "No! no! - cries -" or when you are shooting at them they start flipping out on you like, "Stop it! I should win!" or "Let me win or I'll report you!" (<yeah report me for winning at pirates)
                      I have no problem with people wanting to only play with their friends but they should say that before they start a game so that others they don't want playing won't join in the first place. There are a lot of younger players out there and I'm sure it hurts their feelings when they get booted. I was trying to play for a quest and kept getting booted and one of the other players who was a "friend" of the game starter told him to stop being mean and let everyone play with them. And he said I don't care so everyone left his game and made one of their own and booted him out. Some people just get a kick out of being mean, like they have some kind of power because they won't let someone play. And like I said before...This is a game meant for fun.
                      am I the burrito man?

Comment

I have a problem against somebody too.. Pozun and his little ''green gang'' that includes laurasoccer and faerieangel, they think they are all that. they kicked me of the team coz they said they had there team. so i go and join the other team and laurasoccr says'' i bet my green flip hat you will lose'' and we won . but where did she go? she left once she lost.

Comment

they always go its not fair, its only me left. well theres the point people who say that. your losing.

Comment

yeah, i hate when people do that. but one of the perks of now being a CL is people watch their mouths when playing a game with me because they think i have like "staff powers" and can ban them for life:lol:but whenever someone starts the "you socks" and stuff, thats when i warn
                            them.

VMK: CL_chassis

Comment

Lol. would be great to be something special :'(

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X