This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirate Pins renamed.

No longer Pirates 1/5, 2/5, etc, the pirate pins are now completely renamed.

They are
    Jolly Roger
    Bombardment
    Hurricane Bay
    Burning Village
    Treasure Cove

I do not know the order, since I don't remember the order they came out in.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: Pirate Pins renamed.

They have renamed the Inner Space pins also. They are now ATIS pins. Wonder why?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

They are
      Jolly Roger
      Bombardment
      Hurricane Bay
      Burning Village
      Treasure Cove

I'm going to try to figure it out. I'm with you though, this is kind of silly - but makes sense because you can't really name the pirate pins in VMK speak. I just wish they would've done this at the start.

How's this?

Jolly Roger (Pirates 1/5):

Hurricane Bay (Pirates 2/5):

Treasure Cave (Pirates 3/5):

Burning Village (Pirates 4/5):

Bombardment (Pirates 5/5):
      Last edited by BigPigletFan; 09-01-2006, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        I'm going to try to figure it out. I'm with you though, this is kind of silly - but makes sense because you can't really name the pirate pins in VMK speak. I just wish they would've done this at the start.
        I think you have it figured out right there, BPF. If they are going to do this big pin trading event this weekend then even the hosts need to be able to figure out which pins are which. And even they can't say numbers so it would seem logical to rename them for that reason.
        Originally posted by larasound
        am I the burrito man?

Comment

How's this?

BPF you mixed up 4/5 and 5/5..its the other way around i remember because i had the 5/5 pin(burning village)
          JamiPrincess on VMK
          :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by urgirljepps View Post
            BPF you mixed up 4/5 and 5/5..its the other way around i remember because i had the 5/5 pin(burning village)
            I wasn't quite sure. So... let's see what the general consensus is before I change it. :cwink:

Comment

How's this?

I NOTICED THIS WHEN LILY GAVE ME CHURRO AND 'JOLLY ROGER PIN' FOR STAYING IN HER ROOM ALL NIGHT WITHOUT DC. =P

Comment

I believe the order posted by BigPigletFan is correct as shown.
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

:shy: Just curious, How does one get these pirate pins? and also, I have seen some gold pirate pins...How do you get those as well? Thanks in advance
                  My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
                  Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
                  Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

the gold pirate pins were given for beating each level of the old pirates game. There was also one given for an in park quest as well. These were given each week, like the Friday release pins.

They are all no longer available.

And also, the hotel pins now add the park before the hotel. WDW Polynesian, DLR Disneyland Hotel, etc.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

They are
                      Jolly Roger
                      Bombardment
                      Hurricane Bay
                      Burning Village
                      Treasure Cove

OUCH! You're on fire, flamingo! You have told me everything new in VMK that I didn't see! )

Comment

the gold pirate pins were given for beating each level of the old pirates game. There was also one given for an in park quest as well. These were given each week, like the Friday release pins.

They are all no longer available.

And also, the hotel pins now add the park before the hotel. WDW Polynesian, DLR Disneyland Hotel, etc.
                        Awww, they should bring back the gold pins after beating a pirate level. That would make me want to try to beat the second and third level so much more. I thought I was going to get some kind of pirate pin when I beat the first level but I didnt and figured hmmm, ok maybe after the third level..but, now my goal is crushed..lol j/k
                        My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
                        Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
                        Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X