• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dubeskin
    Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Aug 2006

Trading Pirate Well Chair

I am hoping someone offers, considering I heard these aren't wanted at all anymore! Oh well, just offer something lol. Looking for furniture, stuff you can't get anymore. Thanks.
    Last edited by dubeskin; 09-01-2006, 08:55 PM. Reason: Prettygirinpink helped me realize something :)!
  • prettygirlinpink
    • Aug 2006

Re: Trading Pirate Well Chair

i have seen you post offers with like churros and stuff and those are rare.. so are you sure that is your first rare? sorry off topic
    sigpic

Comment

• dubeskin
      Me and Ilovevmk as elves
      • Aug 2006

Well, I was thinking about it, is Churro truel a rare?
      I mean, so many people have them now, but I guess youare right about the wells lol. Lots of people also have those. I was just thinking like a rare not from a host game really. I meant something that you can't get real easily. I mean, churros all you basiacally have to do is walk into the room, and move around. I will change it though. You are right. I guess Churro is a rare lol.

Comment

• WDWGirl
        Galactic Hero
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
        I was just thinking like a rare not from a host game really. I meant something that you can't get real easily. I mean, churros all you basiacally have to do is walk into the room, and move around.

uh.. correction - host prizes are NOT easy to get. I mean, Inferno is a host prize - but I don't see everyone walking around with it )
        I mean, first of all, you have to get INTO the line, which is a challenge within itself.
        Then you have to try to not DC while in line.
        In the ( miracle ) event that you get in, you don't just "move around".
        You COMPETE against other people that want that prize as much as you do.
        so..
        getting a host prize isn't really a walk in the park..

- continue, please -

Comment

• BigPigletFan
          I was deleted.
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
          uh.. correction - host prizes are NOT easy to get. I mean, Inferno is a host prize - but I don't see everyone walking around with it )
          I mean, first of all, you have to get INTO the line, which is a challenge within itself.
          Then you have to try to not DC while in line.
          In the ( miracle ) event that you get in, you don't just "move around".
          You COMPETE against other people that want that prize as much as you do.
          so..
          getting a host prize isn't really a walk in the park..

- continue, please -
          Yes, but the Churro pin was also given out as the Host Quest prize at least one day last month. That is why the Churro pin is a bit easier to get. I personally do not mind it and I'm sure Miss. Churro doesn't either. :cwink:

Back to trading.. :cgrin:

Comment

• WDWGirl
            Galactic Hero
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Yes, but the Churro pin was also given out as the Host Quest prize at least one day last month. That is why the Churro pin is a bit easier to get. I personally do not mind it and I'm sure Miss. Churro doesn't either. :cwink:

Back to trading.. :cgrin:
            true - it WAS a host prize ( thanks to my Dog Skillit Lily LOL )
            so yeah - but Host prizes aren't normallly so easy to get

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X