This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading: Tron Furniture

I am trading one set of the Tron furniture that you can get from one of the Tomorrowland games as of yesterday. The set is for one table and two blue chairs. Any offers?

Re: Trading: Tron Furniture

I offer a churro pin

Comment

I offer..
      3 Pirate Wells

Comment

Is there anything you are looking for in particular? I have lots of stuff I can trade.

Comment

if you don't like my offer btw - I can offer something else
          I remembered you went to Disney World, so you probably have a million lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
            Is there anything you are looking for in particular? I have lots of stuff I can trade.
            Colored turn styles, penny presses and score boards. (BPF's VMK Wish List.) But I am interested in different things.

Comment

Oh well. All I have are red penny presses to offer you. I don't have any of the other stuff on that list.

Comment

i offer Summit Plummet Pin and a ice cream pin

and i can throw in a green penny press
                trying to get VMKPal pictures on here and some cool stuff on here also, feel free to help a friend in need....that's me!

HEHEHEHEHTEEEEEEEHEEEEEe

Comment

have an extra red penny press from your list for trade need any and all tron furnish

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
                    Oh well. All I have are red penny presses to offer you. I don't have any of the other stuff on that list.
                    That's because unlike lots of others, I don't have a lot on my wish list. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of things in VMK but I can live without a lot of it. :cwink:

Other items I am interested in are: Animator's desks, mission space clothing, HKDL chair, explorer clothing (mainly green top and boots).

Let me know. I am more than willing to work something out.
                    Last edited by BigPigletFan; 09-02-2006, 07:56 AM.

Comment

also could add an animator desk and chair to stuff ill trade you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                        I am trading one set of the Tron furniture that you can get from one of the Tomorrowland games as of yesterday. The set is for one table and two blue chairs. Any offers?

hmm.. I offer - a Pink Aladdin Flying Carpet chair?

Comment

Hi Piglet! I have a green explorer's shirt with camera and the light brown explorer's shoes that went with it. I am willing to trade them for your chair and table. What do you think?

Nevermind. I just saw your other post for a explorers top. Rats! How will I ever get those chairs and table? I am no good at those tomorrowland games. Does anyone else have those items to trade?
                          Last edited by Nancywitt; 09-02-2006, 09:37 AM. Reason: noticed other thread

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                            Hi Piglet! I have a green explorer's shirt with camera and the light brown explorer's shoes that went with it. I am willing to trade them for your chair and table. What do you think?

Nevermind. I just saw your other post for a explorers top. Rats! How will I ever get those chairs and table? I am no good at those tomorrowland games. Does anyone else have those items to trade?
                            I'm sure we can work out something for the shoes? :cwink:

Comment

Piggy!I want it!!!lol Let's see........1 churro,1 surf,Pink princess dress full no crown and....an everest chair????I think that's over the top but I really want the furniture lol

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X