This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good and bad news

i did some quests and i got fireworks first place so i got wrist band need help bc i have quests done already but..... i have no way in getting them bc ia m not going to disneyland untill next year and i worked so hard to get them could someone help me out and turn in the codes for me

Re: good and bad news

Thats sort of the same thing for me, i finished the gold mickey quest, but i not going to disney land for about 2 years . i got that gold set from those card things, lol don't know what it is called.

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

People can just have my codes.
      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

really zaris?? wow cool thx

Comment

CODES! Hello zaris im danceguest, your looking very ravishing today

Comment

wow zaris is giving us codes he is nice

Comment

Originally posted by Tallulu View Post
              Thats sort of the same thing for me, i finished the gold mickey quest, but i not going to disney land for about 2 years . i got that gold set from those card things, lol don't know what it is called.
              yeah stinks and nice siggy

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                CODES! Hello zaris im danceguest, your looking very ravishing today
                I always look ravishing. Except when i dress up like a ninja, then i just look *****.
                Originally posted by Applz View Post
                wow zaris is giving us codes he is nice
                Yes well dance said im ravishing so she gets priority, however i dont know if i can find both of them ill have to look
                Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                  I always look ravishing. Except when i dress up like a ninja, then i just look *****.

Yes well dance said im ravishing so she gets priority, however i dont know if i can find both of them ill have to look
                  ah!! ravishing i should have thought of that lol well u say u are the best vmk player ever and the coolest
                  and i love cake it is the best

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X