This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about Tron

I think this Tron thing is kinda getting annoying. There is just so many tron rooms and stuff. Is it just me or does anyone think this also?
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Re: All about Tron

Nope. Fine with me!

And everyone has it because the last costumes that were out were the gabriella, everest, and cheerleading outfits.. The new costume is pretty awesome, if ya ask me.. And, tron has been expected for months now.
    And the room is pretty cool..
    And plus, it has just been one day!!!
    Guess it's just you, then! :cgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by MissCuteBrunette View Post
      Nope. Fine with me!

And everyone has it because the last costumes that were out were the gabriella, everest, and cheerleading outfits!
      And the room is pretty cool..
      And plus, it has just been one day!!!
      Guess it's just you, then! :cgrin:
      I see both sides of the issue.

For me, I like that it's something new on so many levels. Costumes, Room, new Tomorrowland Arcade game prizes, etc. Also, it motivates more VMK players to stop being lazy and get their space suit magic! :lol:

Comment

I'm not saying I don't like it, I have just seen SO much! I heard a couple people on vmk agree with me, but idk.
        >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

yeah, i can see your point. i have seen so many "tron army" rooms, it is kind of strange..

VMK: CL_chassis

Comment

Originally posted by rosierabbit123 View Post
            I think this Tron thing is kinda getting annoying. There is just so many tron rooms and stuff. Is it just me or does anyone think this also?
            well, I understand what you're coming to tell us but still I think the tron room is kinda cool and you know what? the backround music to it rocks!!!

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
            Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
            Nice Friend-Kelsey
            Micechat User-Kelsey
            Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
            Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
            Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
            Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

i think its cool bc i havent seen it yet

[x] Deviant
              [x] Akatsuki youtube blog
              [x] My custom icons

Comment

Tron is not bad... the items from tomorrowland games might be around till 07... when the older items return...

(Currently unconfirmed rumor I read at VMKMagic)

Comment

Soo.. i think tron is cool, but its kinda getting like. You go into a room and 4 out of 5 people have the tron outfit on. I bought one, but dont wear it. Simply for the rare purposes later on. But i see what your saying, yes i cant wait for it to die down, even if it is a cool theme.
                  Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

I love the Tron stuff because not only do I think all the new furniture and the room is great, but I think it's also VMK acknowledging that older people play the game. Tron came out in the 80's so the younger players didn't have a clue about it when they first debuted the costumes. It's nice to see a movie like Tron that was passed over for such a long time finally getting some attention. After putting up with all the HSM stuff I'm glad to see an actual good movie getting it's due.

Plus when a new costume comes out everyone goes around wearing it. It's not like it's something that started when Tron was released.

Comment

Why are people so obsessed with tron?

Why are people so obsessed with the new tron thing? I mean seriously it is just a room with this pathetic backround (but I kinda like the music). Oh yeah, and the costume, the tron costume I look very very idiotic in that costume why do people like it so much? Is any one of you on my side? well, I'm not saying that I totally hate the whole tron thing because it's kinda entertaining but people are just way too crazy about it. Yesterday, I saw this girl on vmk talking about tron and she was saying, that she likes tron very much and tron that, tron this blah blah blah blah blah!!!:argue:

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                      Nice Friend-Kelsey
                      Micechat User-Kelsey
                      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey

Comment

Re: Why are people so obsessed with tron?

people reply plz! I need replies

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                        Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                        Nice Friend-Kelsey
                        Micechat User-Kelsey
                        Laughs A Lot-Kelsey

Comment

Theres already a thread on this. Tron is a great movie, the new room is cool. I hate how everyone is wearing the new costume but hey its a cool costume and its gonna be rare someday.
                          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

What I think you need to do is just try to stay away from the Tron stuff for a while. Or maybe just get used to it; remember though, this will be going on for the rest of the month!

SnapplePlucked :angel:

Comment

It is a pretty nice theme and I like the costumes and all but, some people just go over the top with this stuff.

Ex.
                              Originally posted by Zebra
                              i have seen so many "tron army" rooms, it is kind of strange..
                              Originally posted by Zaris
                              You go into a room and 4 out of 5 people have the tron outfit on.
                              Those are the real issues here. It is a cool theme but some people just exaggerate too much. Tron Armies?! Now VMK isn't just a multiplayer game...It's becoming an exaggerating-over-the-top multiplayer game (That is the case everytime a new theme is out).

SnapplePlucked :angel:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X