This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghhh Help Needed Pls !!

Ok i am currently really stuck on the first quest in VMK. I have only just started playing the game so cut me some slack !! I am doing the quest where i need to find 15 mickeys ( 50th mickey quest or similar ) I am up to number 12, which is Tom Sawyers Island. I can't get up to the ledge, on the right hand side. I have been in and out of Injun Joe's caves etc but i'm snookered, i just can't get out onto the required ledge. Any help will be gratefully received.

Re: Arghhh Help Needed Pls !!

The upper right hand ledge is not accessed from the caves, that is the left hand ledge. The right hand ledge is accessed by taking the monorail from another station and getting off in Frontierland. You should be on the top right ledge.

Hope this helps!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Take the monorail from Adventureland. If you're in a timed event, this will get you to Frontierland the quickest. You access the Adventureland monorail station from the Forbidden Temple. Go inside the skull. The red "exit" thingies are tricky to find, but click around inside the skull and you'll find them.

Good Luck!
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Thanks very much guys. I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X