Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

VMK copycatters!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK copycatters!!

This is not good at all my name in vmk is Kelseygofigure and today when I went on vmk I was in a trade room and I saw this girl and her name was Chelseygofigure!! That is totally a copy. What I'm coming to say is that can't they come up with their own names instead of making one that is similar to a name that is already in vmk?

And same with pinkCHICLETT. I saw three "CHICLETT's" in vmk. First is pinkCHICLETT the original, second is yellowCHICLETT, and third is aquaCHICLETT those are just too many CHICLETTs and I don't want too many gofigure's in vmk either.:rules:

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Re: VMK copycatters!!

Well there is nothing you can do. Did you say anything to the girl. Lol i see thousands of guest and dance, i cant do anything! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
      Well there is nothing you can do. Did you say anything to the girl. Lol i see thousands of guest and dance, i cant do anything! :lol:
      I know what you mean you have a good point and yes i did talk to that Chelseygofigure and she said that she didn't know that there was a gofigure already so I said it was ok but still a copy is a copy even if you did it on purpose or on accident.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
      Nice Friend-Kelsey
      Micechat User-Kelsey
      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

Well not really. If i never knew there was a chiclett and was say chewing chicletts and thought. Hey chiclett is a good vmk name.. That isnt copying. It is but it isn't your fault.

Comment

Um..We should keep the threads down to a minimum I already have a thread about this so maybe a moderator can put all the threads together
          and today I saw a blueCHICCLET which is NOT how you spell CHICLETT

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
            Um..We should keep the threads down to a minimum I already have a thread about this so maybe a moderator can put all the threads together
            and today I saw a blueCHICCLET which is NOT how you spell CHICLETT
            Already a thread on this, and yes i did see a faris or something. Laris saris maris gayaris.
            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X