This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signatures

Ok I am extremely bored so was wondering if anyone needs sigs. I do Photoshop CS. I'm not saying that I'm the best at it but I'm ok I guess. I also won't mind if you don't decide to use it. I just mainly want to get better at PS so I figure this is a good way. I'd show you some of the things I have made but most are innapporpriate for this forum cause they are from FPS games and have weapons and shooting animations, stuff like that. I'll show you a couple though but these are from when I was just starting and are even worse than my current ones.

These aren't really sigs but their the only things without weapons I have besides my sig that are actually uploaded on photobucket right now.

But if you do want one, tell me if you want it big/medium/small (I would consider my current sig medium) also say if you want animations, any extra phrases/words, your name, colors, border, and anything else you could possibly want.

Re: Signatures

Hey i tried photoshop but i wasnt very good, i can do my own mixing but not as professionally looking as photoshop. Anyways would it be possible for you to do some linkin park mixing? I just wanna see how you do and i love linkin park so any pics would be fine, you could just search google images for linkin park and find some good ones. Although if you dont want to thats fine. Thanks for the offer though!
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
      Hey i tried photoshop but i wasnt very good, i can do my own mixing but not as professionally looking as photoshop. Anyways would it be possible for you to do some linkin park mixing? I just wanna see how you do and i love linkin park so any pics would be fine, you could just search google images for linkin park and find some good ones. Although if you dont want to thats fine. Thanks for the offer though!
      mixing like as a sig or i mean..what do you mean..need more info on what you want lol..like umm size as mine or you tihnknig of something real big like yours...and do you want your name on it..stuff like that.

Comment

Oh no no no. Okay like a medium sized. Def not big like mine, no no name in it, just linkin park based. Mixing like, putting more then one picture into one picture, like your hockey or baseball ones up there. Perfect example. About that size just with some linkin park stuff in there
        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

alright i gotcha got something in mind.

Comment

Alright i look forward to it.

Comment

Alright I made one, maybe nothing like what you were thinking, or you may not like it. I really don;t mind I just have fun making them. Here it is.

Comment

Thats great i love it! Nice work, i didnt ask for the flashing zaris but thats a nice addition. If i had some money id give it to you but i dont so. heres some cake.

Comment

lalala
                  sigpic
                  :thumbup: This is meh!!:thumbup:

Comment

if u dont save it as gif theres no animation..assuming u upload it and save it urself.

Comment

Originally posted by coolyopony2 View Post
                      lalala
                      ummm ok?

Comment

Originally posted by coolyopony2 View Post
                        lalala
                        This isn't a random thread. If you want to talk randomly please go here and uh... Have a magical Day.
                        We're the new face of faliure,
                        prettier and younger,
                        but not any better off.
                        -Fall Out Boy

Comment

humm anyone want one? made one for fun if anyone wants it i can change the text to their name or change something on it.

Comment

Oh, this sound pretty cool. I will get back to you later for what I want though because im not so sure right at the moment.
                            >Siggie Made By Moi<

Comment

Wow! Pretty cool. I have CS2 at home, but don't use it too much. Glad I found someone else who enjoys it also. I just need to animate something. In the past, I have always used Flash, and we all know how that turns out...

But I prefer a sigless-signature lol. Thanks for this deed which you are doing people though!

Nevermind what I said. I want the one which is two posts above this one with the mickey and VMK. Thanks so much for it!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X