Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you video capture the screen?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How do you video capture the screen?

    In LittleDragonErin's thread "How LittleDragonErin gets her Jungle Cruise scores..." she has a screen video capture of her playing the game and racking up major points. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do that. I want to put a video of me playing the game up on my Myspace and was wondering if anyone knew how to do that. Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: How do you video capture the screen?

    I am almost sure the used VMK pal check it out it is a great thing!

    http://www.vmkpal.com/
    Tires and oil all in a days work ! See me in vmk as SheAutoTec I am there almost every evening.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How do you video capture the screen?

      Originally posted by shedu View Post
      I am almost sure the used VMK pal check it out it is a great thing!

      http://www.vmkpal.com/
      I have and love VMK Pal, but in the time using it, I swear I never knew there was a video feature on it. And if there is one which I have never found, where is it? Lol.

      Plus, welcome to Micechat! :wave:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How do you video capture the screen?

        Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
        I have and love VMK Pal, but in the time using it, I swear I never knew there was a video feature on it. And if there is one which I have never found, where is it? Lol.

        Plus, welcome to Micechat! :wave:
        I also am a loyal VMK Pal user - wait.. it has VIDEO?!?! LOL im stupid - tonite im realizing how stupid I am.. first INDIAN boots - then Flammable's sig - now this.. im really stupid and proud :yea:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How do you video capture the screen?

          Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
          I also am a loyal VMK Pal user - wait.. it has VIDEO?!?! LOL im stupid - tonite im realizing how stupid I am.. first INDIAN boots - then Flammable's sig - now this.. im really stupid and proud :yea:
          So are you serious that it does have video??? Where is this ?!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How do you video capture the screen?

            Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
            So are you serious that it does have video??? Where is this ?!
            oh i have no idea - im just saying if it has it, i have been oblivious :lmao:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How do you video capture the screen?

              Omg, I was thinking about that today! How freaky..

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How do you video capture the screen?

                I just visited http://www.testimonystudios.com/ where dragon's link was from, but all I've found so far is a bunch of church stuff..

                Oh, and btw, who saw today's tennis match with Agassi? (sp?) I would have so let him win.. I mean haven't these people seen Cars?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How do you video capture the screen?

                  Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                  I just visited http://www.testimonystudios.com/ where dragon's link was from, but all I've found so far is a bunch of church stuff..

                  Oh, and btw, who saw today's tennis match with Agassi? (sp?) I would have so let him win.. I mean haven't these people seen Cars?

                  Sorry, I don't watch tennis, and I haven't seen Cars yet !

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X