This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mice chat meeting??

i need to knwo what hub is the hub we meet in to get too teh mice chat meeting

Re: mice chat meeting??

Applz,
    Welcome to micechat. Please try to type grammar and spelling correctly, as it's hard to figure out what you said. Thanks!

ineedafriend

Comment

Originally posted by Applz View Post
      What?!! I don't understand what your saying please spell your words correctly so other people who read it can figure out what your saying. Thanks for reading!

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
      Nice Friend-Kelsey
      Micechat User-Kelsey
      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

sorry i was just waking up when i typed it and i want to know where the meetings are

Comment

Originally posted by Applz View Post
          Originally posted by Applz-correct
          I need to know which hub is the right hub we meet in to get to the mice chat meeting
          In VMK We generally dont meet in the hub, we randomly meet each other by accident in one of the leaders rooms...

Now where people meet at the hub on Sundays around 12:00p.m. is Disneyland where you can meet other micechaters (Many of whom dont play VMK).... This even is held every sunday, shine... if it's raining they move near by to the plaza pavilion I think... Just walk around saying MiceChat, they might hear you and get you.... lol

Comment

And if you mean in vmk we dont have normal meetings, and if they are theyre not in a hub. Or in your type of grammer, teh ar radom arond vkm wurevr we awnt ethm.
            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
              Or in your type of grammer, teh ar radom arond vkm wurevr we awnt ethm.
              :lmao: htat si os unfny! OLL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X