Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Hyena Pin

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wanted: Hyena Pin

    I am looking to trade for the Hyena pin from the Jungle pin series. If you have this pin for trade, please let me know what you would like in return for the pin.

    Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

    I have an extra, wont be around until about 2 15 est..but maybe u have an extra of a different jungle cruise one for it?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

      Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
      I have an extra, wont be around until about 2 15 est..but maybe u have an extra of a different jungle cruise one for it?
      Hmm.. I don't have an extra from that series, but will trade one of mine if I must. May I ask if there are any other pins or items you might be looking for?

      As for VMK, I have class today until 4 Central time and then from 6-9, so I'll be around between and after then. :cwink:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

        Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Hmm.. I don't have an extra from that series, but will trade one of mine if I must. May I ask if there are any other pins or items you might be looking for?

        As for VMK, I have class today until 4 Central time and then from 6-9, so I'll be around between and after then. :cwink:
        k cool i do my hw now anyways before i play vmk..i dont want to make you trade any you dont have doubles of its ok..just think of something else you want to trade thats resonable..any pins i dont have id like to have..maybe tell some extras you have or something...too many for me to list.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

          Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
          k cool i do my hw now anyways before i play vmk..i dont want to make you trade any you dont have doubles of its ok..just think of something else you want to trade thats resonable..any pins i dont have id like to have..maybe tell some extras you have or something...too many for me to list.
          Talk to Tom Chaney and/or search for TCTC as I know he has a zebra pin for trade for this same pin.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

            Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Talk to Tom Chaney and/or search for TCTC as I know he has a zebra pin for trade for this same pin.
            no really i was just trying to make it simple..anything is ok.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

              Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
              no really i was just trying to make it simple..anything is ok.
              Thank you though. :cwink:

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X