Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Wanted: Hyena Pin

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Hyena Pin

I am looking to trade for the Hyena pin from the Jungle pin series. If you have this pin for trade, please let me know what you would like in return for the pin.

Thanks!

Re: Wanted: Hyena Pin

I have an extra, wont be around until about 2 15 est..but maybe u have an extra of a different jungle cruise one for it?

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
      I have an extra, wont be around until about 2 15 est..but maybe u have an extra of a different jungle cruise one for it?
      Hmm.. I don't have an extra from that series, but will trade one of mine if I must. May I ask if there are any other pins or items you might be looking for?

As for VMK, I have class today until 4 Central time and then from 6-9, so I'll be around between and after then. :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Hmm.. I don't have an extra from that series, but will trade one of mine if I must. May I ask if there are any other pins or items you might be looking for?

As for VMK, I have class today until 4 Central time and then from 6-9, so I'll be around between and after then. :cwink:
        k cool i do my hw now anyways before i play vmk..i dont want to make you trade any you dont have doubles of its ok..just think of something else you want to trade thats resonable..any pins i dont have id like to have..maybe tell some extras you have or something...too many for me to list.

Comment

k cool i do my hw now anyways before i play vmk..i dont want to make you trade any you dont have doubles of its ok..just think of something else you want to trade thats resonable..any pins i dont have id like to have..maybe tell some extras you have or something...too many for me to list.
          Talk to Tom Chaney and/or search for TCTC as I know he has a zebra pin for trade for this same pin.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            Talk to Tom Chaney and/or search for TCTC as I know he has a zebra pin for trade for this same pin.
            no really i was just trying to make it simple..anything is ok.

Comment

no really i was just trying to make it simple..anything is ok.
              Thank you though. :cwink:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X