This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tron Hats

I see a lot of characters in VMK wearing the full Tron outfit but without the hat. I'm wondering why. Is the hat too expensive? Is it just fun to wear a different hat?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Tron Hats

Hmm. I don't know. After a while the blue just fades into the background and I don't pay attention to the costume. Maybe they just don't like it. Or you're right. Maybe it is too expensive.

Comment

The Helmet costs 1000 credits, which is a lot for some people. I just don't wear my helmet because i like my top hat.

Comment

there are other hats that are more valuable (and cuter), so it's not worth the credit expense if you've got something cooler
        dance_for_life on VMK
        If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
          there are other hats that are more valuable (and cuter), so it's not worth the credit expense if you've got something cooler
          Along with that, when the Tron costume isn't sold anymore it will be more popular. I know that it is the only hat yoyo wears while I enjoy wearing ears of some sort. I guess it just depends on the day too. I wore the entire Tron costume for a while, but I quickly lost myself in the sea of blue - so that could be a part of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            I quickly lost myself in the sea of blue - so that could be a part of it too.
            *snickers* Sea of blue..

I stopped wearing the Tron outfit because I got tired of people asking me why I made myself blue to match the costime.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              *snickers* Sea of blue..

I stopped wearing the Tron outfit because I got tired of people asking me why I made myself blue to match the costime.

You're my favorite blue because you know what... you are a real blue! (Just like Dory!)

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

You're my favorite blue because you know what... you are a real blue! (Just like Dory!)

<---- Look! I have my own smilie!
                Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..

Comment

*snickers* Sea of blue..

:lol:

When I wore the tron suit the first day it was out, at the begining I was wearing the hat but then I got a bird hat so I wore it with the suit and it was cooler ...
                  =)

Comment

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming..
                    Just like my picture, except it's written . Well, yeah, I wore the costume for the first two days. The first day I only had enough credits to get the shirt and shoes. The next day I got the pants. Then, the third day that they were out, I bought the hat and I wore it for two days after that. Now I just wear my Red Baseball Hat, Purple Short Tinkerbell Shirt, Cowboy Pants, and my Hero Boots.

I look good

:yea:SP:yea:

Comment

most people like hats the most I guess so people like to wear the rarest stuff..usually new players try for a hat first of some sort like ears or whatever..so they have a hat they really like and then this tron suit comes out and there you go. for most their hat is a defining point . my explanation anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                        The Helmet costs 1000 credits, which is a lot for some people. I just don't wear my helmet because i like my top hat.
                        yeah I like top hat too I have one it rocks.

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                        Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                        Nice Friend-Kelsey
                        Micechat User-Kelsey
                        Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                        Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                        Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                        Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

I dont wear my tron helmet bc it is ugly. and i have better hats that i like to show off ;-) and i have to helmets btw

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                            I dont wear my tron helmet bc it is ugly. and i have better hats that i like to show off ;-) and i have to helmets btw

Truthfully I think the space helmet looks better with the tron suit.

Comment

I stopped wearing the tron hat because i could not tell where i was! everyone looks the same with the full costume on.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X