X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vmk_rox
    replied
    Re: I want my money back!

i left this out sorry 4 wasting posts, but i cant get in park stuff bc i only go every other year [if i even get 2 go] u guys should cheer up, only rare things i have is a teal blingbling shirt and a serif shirt, unless light blue rockets, and space ride parts are considered rare . . . [p.s] theres a website that gives u rare codes, it didnt work on my computer, but the narnia stuff didnt work when it was out so . . go here: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...Bback%2Bof%2Bvmk%2Bcards%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3 Doff%26sa%3DG

Leave a comment:

• vmk_rox
    replied

Princessrayrays i no u on vmk . . . u were one of my best buds, but i have like 12 accounts so im not sure with one i knew u on . . . maybe it was my happy.me account ill look 2 see l8er . . . maybe i might have got a perm ban bc they ban almost all my accounts for having so many

boy,that was a mouth full of typing! for me that is . . .
    [ was i really of topic? ]

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

Whoa. Take a breather and relax, it's just a game!

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Just to tell everyone, I bought a couple lollipops, and they gave me 2 purple penny presses, not red.

Leave a comment:

• steamboatpete
    replied

How do you play the scavenger hunt game? It is kids only?

Leave a comment:

• stitchon
    replied

i am just peeved that my stitch hat card didnt come with the travel package that we got a month ago. I complained, but i havent got an answer

Leave a comment:

• WDWGirl
    replied

Originally posted by Zebra View Post
    do they have any scavenger hunts in WDW?
    You beat me to asking that - I'm DYING to know! I hope it goes to WDW - who knew they could do that?? That is awesome, and would be awesomer if they brought it to WDW - or maybe it is there... I dont think so tho - I have been to Innoventions alot and never seen it...

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

ok i am going to DLR tomorrow, so i just walk in and ask a CM about it?! sorry i am excited, i must have more info

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

bumping this up for princessrayray

Leave a comment:

• Zebra
    replied

do they have any scavenger hunts in WDW?

Leave a comment:

• Vmk_Addict
    replied

What special stuff do they have in WDW?

Leave a comment:

• LittleDragonErin
    replied

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Accually. You can get retired mansion and pirate quest cards from the Scaventure hunt game in the Cave section of VMK inside Innoventions at Disneyland. Its a special game that you only have to aks to play, they don't announce it.
    That only started 2 months ago. Before that, they were only allowed to give out Green Cactus Chair, Adventureland Retro Pin and Fantasyland Retro Pin cards for the scavenger hunts.

Evil pins I tell you! EVIL!

Leave a comment:

• Tom Chaney
    replied

I'll be at Disneyland in a couple of weeks. I guess we'll have to go into Innoventions!

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

I played that and got a stupid cactus chair. Oh well - and at least you guys got candy!!!?? The lady at the Pooh Candy Store was really nice to us - we just got rice krispie treats and she gave us a card anyway.

Leave a comment:

• fantoongal
    replied

oh man, thanks barfownz....i'm am sooo glad i know this. i may even go to work early today and play in innoventions!

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    replied

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    :rant:

That upsets me more.
    Thats how i got your gold collection though. From the game. It was easy! no one was there, only me and my non-vmk friend who i made an account for that day. I won like a piece of cake and got about 3 sets of gold collections, mansion and old pirate quest.

Shhh. don't tell anyone about the game.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Accually. You can get retired mansion and pirate quest cards from the Scaventure hunt game in the Cave section of VMK inside Innoventions at Disneyland. Its a special game that you only have to aks to play, they don't announce it.
    :rant:

That upsets me more.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dancin_kare
    replied

well, i can't say i'm upset with it, because my chances of making it DLR in my lifetime are slim, and in the next year or two, nonexistant....

But i agree, there should have been a few minigames, even if they had low scores. there should have been a little more effort required to get them.

But i guess it's better than it being a weekend-long quest...

Leave a comment:

• EvilQueenRocks
    replied

I know exactly how you feel! I got mine from buying candy too! In WDW you have to buy it from the candy store in Frontierland. Now, my CM was so nice she gave me 2 cards but still... Of course, give me any excuse to buy cotton candy and I'm there but now this item is no longer rare. Now I'm not into the whole "rare is better" thing. I buy and trade for items I like, not necessarily because of what somone else thinks they are worth. But maybe, on the bright side, this means they will be releasing some really cool, new, rare items or just new items in general. We can hope!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X