Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am SO MAD!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am SO MAD!


    Well it all started yestersay, I was typing up a story I had written and I didn't get on VMK at all yesterday. So I was typing and I wondered what I missed on VMK. So I went to the home page there was a new tron pin on sale. I figured I'd buy it today. So than I clicked on the winners of the best guest room and when I clicked to see the picture, the screen froze. This happens sometimes involving VMK. I usually restart the computer but this time, it just froze. Nothing happen. None of the pop ups came. So I click on "ctrl+alt+delete" and nothing happen! I told my dad so he just turned of the computer. About 4 hours later, it was 11:00 pm at night, my mom wanted to check her e-mail but when we turned on the computer it wouldn't work! She saw the same forzen screen. My dad tried everything to fix it! So than he did fix it and I heard him say "this VMK is messing up my computer" and stuff. My dad always say stuff like that so I ignored it.... but the next morning my mom said my dad had put a pass word on the computer! My computer won't let me play VMK no matter what! I was SO mad and sad!! I slammed my door... I took it out on my cousin so now she is mad at meh.

    To make a long story short, I can no longer play VMK. My story that I worked on so much got deleted and my dad & mom couldn't reach their e-mail to check their work stuff. My computer is stupid and won't let meh down load shock wave and I am just SOOOO mad I almost cried this morning... I got in too deep in VMK and I messed up.

    I am NEVER talking to my dad again!!!! He messed up my life... well my VMK life. He never cared about VMK and how it caused some problems but now he does.... I just had to let out my anger.
    *Pokes*

  • #2
    Re: I am SO MAD!

    Oh, I'm so sorry moon, I'm going to miss you a lot. But please don't be mad at your dad. Just try to explain to him, that you really care about VMK, and that you worked so hard to get cool stuff, and now it's gone to waste. Also, moan you're bored a lot, and get on his nerves. Eventually, with luck, he'll let you play again. Plus, it's not right to get mad at your dad over just a game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: I am SO MAD!

      Oh Moon I am so glad I have my own computer save your money get a laptop as for stuff I have a mule so i'll try!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: I am SO MAD!

        Im sure theyll come around eventually. Or save up your money. Or my favorite: wait unutil a holiday or your birthday and ask for a computer. My parents bought me this one for my 16th in may. It was like $1300 dollars so just keep trying .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: I am SO MAD!

          OMG Moon!! I can't believe you can't play anymore!!
          >Siggie Made By Moi<

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: I am SO MAD!

            Thanks everyone.


            My dad isn't home yet so my pouting plan has not been preformed yet... and I don't want to wait! I want to play VMK... besides I have a perfectly good computer... that's what my dad is gonna say.... so there is no reason to buy another! (I hate when parents use that reason!) What good is a computer if you can't play VMK?
            *Pokes*

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: I am SO MAD!

              Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
              Thanks everyone.


              My dad isn't home yet so my pouting plan has not been preformed yet... and I don't want to wait! I want to play VMK... besides I have a perfectly good computer... that's what my dad is gonna say.... so there is no reason to buy another! (I hate when parents use that reason!) What good is a computer if you can't play VMK?
              you can always make it not perfectly good

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: I am SO MAD!

                50 bucks and ill come kill your dad.
                40 bucks and ill come mail your dad to pakistan
                30 bucks and ill come staple your dads best shirt to a coke can
                20 bucks and ill come break your computer
                10 bucks and ill give your dad a stern tlaking too
                5 bucks and ill give your computer a stern talking too

                lol jk
                Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: I am SO MAD!

                  Lol
                  That's nice to say Zaris.. Surely the mods will love the first one.
                  I'm so sorry that you can't play VMK! If I was you I would play over a friends house or let my friend play for me to get the items!
                  :love:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: I am SO MAD!

                    Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
                    Well it all started yestersay, I was typing up a story I had written and I didn't get on VMK at all yesterday. So I was typing and I wondered what I missed on VMK. So I went to the home page there was a new tron pin on sale. I figured I'd buy it today. So than I clicked on the winners of the best guest room and when I clicked to see the picture, the screen froze. This happens sometimes involving VMK. I usually restart the computer but this time, it just froze. Nothing happen. None of the pop ups came. So I click on "ctrl+alt+delete" and nothing happen! I told my dad so he just turned of the computer. About 4 hours later, it was 11:00 pm at night, my mom wanted to check her e-mail but when we turned on the computer it wouldn't work! She saw the same forzen screen. My dad tried everything to fix it! So than he did fix it and I heard him say "this VMK is messing up my computer" and stuff. My dad always say stuff like that so I ignored it.... but the next morning my mom said my dad had put a pass word on the computer! My computer won't let me play VMK no matter what! I was SO mad and sad!! I slammed my door... I took it out on my cousin so now she is mad at meh.

                    To make a long story short, I can no longer play VMK. My story that I worked on so much got deleted and my dad & mom couldn't reach their e-mail to check their work stuff. My computer is stupid and won't let meh down load shock wave and I am just SOOOO mad I almost cried this morning... I got in too deep in VMK and I messed up.

                    I am NEVER talking to my dad again!!!! He messed up my life... well my VMK life. He never cared about VMK and how it caused some problems but now he does.... I just had to let out my anger.
                    =[ how will we live!!
                    well my dad not care to much about it
                    bc are computer messed up anyways and he kno it =]
                    well byes =-]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: I am SO MAD!

                      Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                      50 bucks and ill come kill your dad.
                      40 bucks and ill come mail your dad to pakistan
                      30 bucks and ill come staple your dads best shirt to a coke can
                      20 bucks and ill come break your computer
                      10 bucks and ill give your dad a stern tlaking too
                      5 bucks and ill give your computer a stern talking too
                      I can do better:
                      $49.99 and ill no nothing to kill your dad.
                      $39.99 and ill come mail your dad to the room next to you
                      $29.99 and ill come staple your dads Worst shirt to a Code Red Can
                      $19.99 and ill come break your broken computer
                      $9.99 bucks and ill Do nothing at all but talk
                      $4.99 and ill give your computer a stern talking too
                      Free I will mod and over look this, this one time...

                      Dont worry... VMK didn't kill the computer, it probably just needs matinence actually... cleaning miselanious files, and such.... which reminds me.. time to clean the drives, and defragment the drives....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: I am SO MAD!

                        Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                        I can do better:
                        $49.99 and ill no nothing to kill your dad.
                        $39.99 and ill come mail your dad to the room next to you
                        $29.99 and ill come staple your dads Worst shirt to a Code Red Can
                        $19.99 and ill come break your broken computer
                        $9.99 bucks and ill Do nothing at all but talk
                        $4.99 and ill give your computer a stern talking too
                        Free I will mod and over look this, this one time...

                        Dont worry... VMK didn't kill the computer, it probably just needs matinence actually... cleaning miselanious files, and such.... which reminds me.. time to clean the drives, and defragment the drives....
                        i cant compete with that!
                        thanks fig. was only joking, hopped no monds would come after me for it.
                        Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: I am SO MAD!

                          Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                          I can do better:
                          $49.99 and ill no nothing to kill your dad.
                          $39.99 and ill come mail your dad to the room next to you
                          $29.99 and ill come staple your dads Worst shirt to a Code Red Can
                          $19.99 and ill come break your broken computer
                          $9.99 bucks and ill Do nothing at all but talk
                          $4.99 and ill give your computer a stern talking too
                          Free I will mod and over look this, this one time...

                          Dont worry... VMK didn't kill the computer, it probably just needs matinence actually... cleaning miselanious files, and such.... which reminds me.. time to clean the drives, and defragment the drives....
                          :lol:
                          :love:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: I am SO MAD!

                            Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                            50 bucks and ill come kill your dad.
                            40 bucks and ill come mail your dad to pakistan
                            30 bucks and ill come staple your dads best shirt to a coke can
                            20 bucks and ill come break your computer
                            10 bucks and ill give your dad a stern tlaking too
                            5 bucks and ill give your computer a stern talking too

                            lol jk
                            '
                            erm don't try that on my computer it will slap u
                            HAHA
                            =]]
                            jk u should make the prices higher

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: I am SO MAD!

                              Awww.. I'm sorry Moon! :squeeze: I'm sure your Dad was just upset about the computer and it was probably a combination of things. My dad has gotten upset about computer things in the past as well, and VMK isn't exactly the source of any problem as the only thing you "need" to download is the most updated version of flash/shockwave which many computers and web sites use anyway.

                              Hopefully in time they will see that and things will take a turn. I'm very sorry to hear about that.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X