Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Looking For More Hotel Pins!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For More Hotel Pins!!!

I have:
    Contemporary, Hong Kong, Pop Century, Disneyland Hotel, Hollywood, Miracosta, and Polynesian.

I need: Grand DLR, Grand WDW, Grand Kali (Is this really a hotel pin? I just heard about it today), Paradise Pier, and Cheyenne.

If you have any of the pins I need for trade, plz tell me.
    Also, if you know of more hotel pins I would apreciate it if you told me.

Re: Looking For More Hotel Pins!!!

Grand DLR is the same as grand cali.
    And yes it's a real pin, it was a host pin though.
    *Pokes*

Comment

Grand Cali is short for Grand Californian, a resort located next to DCA in California. However, because you can't say CAlifornian or Cali in the game, in the game its name is Grand DLR.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

oh ok ty

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X