Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water Cooler - Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Water Cooler - Question

    I was wondering.. what is a fair trade for a water cooler? i am trying to trade for one so i would like to know.
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

    :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

  • #2
    Re: Water Cooler

    Hmm. Considering you can buy them from the Inner Space Shop for 50 credits, probably not too much would be fair lol. Probably a buyable.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Water Cooler

      i dont have the pin though
      ----Heather
      vmk name: Heather_Princess

      :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Water Cooler

        Water cooler? You mean the thing that gives water?
        You can buy that at the inner-space shop. Unless it's not for sale anymore but I doubt that.
        *Pokes*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Water Cooler

          I will give you a free one if you search my name. It's dubeskin.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Water Cooler

            i dont have the pin to buy it. so i have to trade for it. so i want to know a fair trade
            ----Heather
            vmk name: Heather_Princess

            :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Water Cooler

              Originally posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
              i dont have the pin to buy it. so i have to trade for it. so i want to know a fair trade

              Since it is buyable I would say any other buyable item of the same amount is a fair trade. However, I would be more than happy to give you one if you like. Just search my name in search, I am in my quest room right now.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Water Cooler

                Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                I will give you a free one if you search my name. It's dubeskin.

                will u still give me a free water cooler?
                ----Heather
                vmk name: Heather_Princess

                :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Water Cooler

                  Originally posted by soccerskinnyme View Post
                  will u still give me a free water cooler?
                  Ya! But I am not on now. I will probably be on later, so then search me. Mabye lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Water Cooler - Question

                    u too summer will u give me a free water cooler?
                    ----Heather
                    vmk name: Heather_Princess

                    :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Water Cooler

                      Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                      Ya! But I am not on now. I will probably be on later, so then search me. Mabye lol.

                      what time Pacific Time will u be on?
                      ----Heather
                      vmk name: Heather_Princess

                      :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Water Cooler - Question

                        I am actually on now, just search my name, and I will be in my room.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Water Cooler - Question

                          ok thx
                          ----Heather
                          vmk name: Heather_Princess

                          :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Water Cooler

                            Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                            Since it is buyable I would say any other buyable item of the same amount is a fair trade. However, I would be more than happy to give you one if you like. Just search my name in search, I am in my quest room right now.
                            hey summer,
                            are u on? if u are are u still offering?
                            ----Heather
                            vmk name: Heather_Princess

                            :mob: :evil: :wave: :imtheone: :meet: :bow: :roll:

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X