This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool

hey people i have a pretty cool room going on. it is a game show. the first round is don't hit the floor. the second round is a spped one. and whoever wins the speed round can either spin on the number generator or the baseball thing. i hope to see you there

Re: Cool

Sounds fun, but what dop we win? And what is it called, and when will it be open, considering VMK is closed right now?

Comment

Other

I Have Two Other Rooms One Is Called Beautiful People Which Is A Make Over Place And The Other One Is Called Beautiful Palace Which Is A Hang Out Slash Cafe. Hope You Come To Those Too

Comment

Re: Other

Helpful Hint for Micechat: Instead of making a new thread, edit your existing one. To do so, click the "Edit" button at the bottom of the post you wish to edit, and make changes. This helps reduce our wonderful mods's jobs, and also makes it easier to scroll through the new topics. Thanks.

Comment

Re: Cool

It Is Called Free If You Win (game Show) I Will Probably Be On Around 11:30 A.m. I Am On All The Time

Comment

Re: Other

Welcome to MiceChat. Sometimes replies take some time, especially late at night. While there are 8,000+ members not all of them are here to reply to each post or each one reading your post might not have an answer.

Also, you don't need to make a lot of new threads as there are lots of treads that already exist on some of the same ones you created. Be sure to read through those and search to find what you are looking for before creating a new thread. Thank you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X