Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Problem with the pirates game?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the pirates game?

i just won on the level 2. it said to go visited blackbeard, so i did. all that popped up was the usual...

There was nothing else..so now i can't plat level 3???

here is the message i got...

See....so i'm a little confused. i know there was a thread about this somewhere, i just can't seem to find it, someone please help me
    JamiPrincess on VMK
    :yea:

Re: Problem with the pirates game?

Edit: I understand thw question now. It took me a couple weeks of visiting him for the dailies, and one day he just randomly said I could play level 3. That was about it lol. Just keep visiting him everyday, and it will eventually happen. You will recieve a message saying so.

It took me a while. After probably a couple weeks of visiting the dude, he said I could finally play level 3. And once you get that message, yes you can play level 3, 2, or 1. Hopefully that answered your question, it was a little unclear to me sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      It took me a while. After probably a couple weeks of visiting the dude, he said I could finally play level 3. And once you get that message, yes you can play level 3, 2, or 1. Hopefully that answered your question, it was a little unclear to me sorry.
      yea that answered it. thanks
      JamiPrincess on VMK

Comment

The same thing happened to me. I still can't play level 3 yet. It's been over a month. I got the message that I was to visit the good captain and I got dc'd.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneygirl View Post
          The same thing happened to me. I still can't play level 3 yet. It's been over a month. I got the message that I was to visit the good captain and I got dc'd.
          omg weird! that happened to me too! i think that is probably what went wrong. i don't know, just a thought..
          JamiPrincess on VMK

Comment

Happened to me to

ME=MAD

Comment

This happened to me. I got the message after one game on level 2. I thought that was odd. I visited blackheart, same old message. I played 9+ more times, tried it again, and i was able to play level 3. But i figured it out myself as i just kept getting the same old message.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X