This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the pirates game?

i just won on the level 2. it said to go visited blackbeard, so i did. all that popped up was the usual...

There was nothing else..so now i can't plat level 3???

here is the message i got...

See....so i'm a little confused. i know there was a thread about this somewhere, i just can't seem to find it, someone please help me
    JamiPrincess on VMK
    :yea:

Re: Problem with the pirates game?

Edit: I understand thw question now. It took me a couple weeks of visiting him for the dailies, and one day he just randomly said I could play level 3. That was about it lol. Just keep visiting him everyday, and it will eventually happen. You will recieve a message saying so.

It took me a while. After probably a couple weeks of visiting the dude, he said I could finally play level 3. And once you get that message, yes you can play level 3, 2, or 1. Hopefully that answered your question, it was a little unclear to me sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      It took me a while. After probably a couple weeks of visiting the dude, he said I could finally play level 3. And once you get that message, yes you can play level 3, 2, or 1. Hopefully that answered your question, it was a little unclear to me sorry.
      yea that answered it. thanks
      JamiPrincess on VMK

Comment

The same thing happened to me. I still can't play level 3 yet. It's been over a month. I got the message that I was to visit the good captain and I got dc'd.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneygirl View Post
          The same thing happened to me. I still can't play level 3 yet. It's been over a month. I got the message that I was to visit the good captain and I got dc'd.
          omg weird! that happened to me too! i think that is probably what went wrong. i don't know, just a thought..
          JamiPrincess on VMK

Comment

Happened to me to

ME=MAD

Comment

This happened to me. I got the message after one game on level 2. I thought that was odd. I visited blackheart, same old message. I played 9+ more times, tried it again, and i was able to play level 3. But i figured it out myself as i just kept getting the same old message.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X