Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Bat Magic!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading Bat Magic!!!!

    TRADING BAT MAGIC!!


    LOOKING FOR:
    BIRD HAT
    COWBOY HAT AND PANTS
    MANSION PANTS AND TOP HAT
    QUEST ITEMS
    AND MANY MORE!!


    OFFER AWAY =]]

  • #2
    Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

    would you take telepoartation? i have more but not much rare
    I am Ace_Bellia on vmk too i own the ever changing VMK Town plz come see it sometime bc I LOVE VMK!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

      Originally posted by Ace_Bellia View Post
      would you take telepoartation? i have more but not much rare
      no thanks =]

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

        Looking for credits? I'll offer 20 000.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

          I will try an offer
          1 pink hamper
          1 50th lamp
          1 VMK fantasyland quest pin (DLR quest)
          1 well
          1 animator desk set
          2 set of tron (chairs and table) + 1 arcade cabinet
          Last edited by Kasiks; 09-11-2006, 08:49 AM.
          =)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

            Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
            TRADING BAT MAGIC!!





            LOOKING FOR:
            BIRD HAT
            COWBOY HAT AND PANTS
            MANSION PANTS AND TOP HAT
            QUEST ITEMS
            AND MANY MORE!!



            OFFER AWAY =]]
            Here is what my offer for Bat Magic was (I finally got it when I put it out):
            One Seagull's Nest Hat (Bird Hat)
            and One Black Haunted Mansion Top

            I recently traded my Bat Magic (it got boring after a while). This is what I got for it:
            One WDW Grand Floridian hotel Pin
            One Paradise Pier Hotel Pin
            Two Green Ski Chairs
            One Animtor Desk, With The Stool
            and One HSM Piano

            I needed some Hotel Pins, so I traded for them and more because I never used my Bat Magic. Eventually with that I got the rest of the collection and no have them all! Of course, I still had items from the trade left still.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

              LOL I JUST REMEMBERED I TRADED MY BAT MAGIC TO YOU!!! You know all of this already...
              LOL LOL LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROTFL ROTFL

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                Originally posted by tinker_bee View Post
                Looking for credits? I'll offer 20 000.
                Nice offer =]]
                I'll think about it =]]

                Originally posted by Kasiks View Post
                I will try an offer
                1 pink hamper
                1 50th lamp
                1 VMK fantasyland quest pin (DLR quest)
                1 well
                1 animator desk set
                2 set of tron (chairs and table) + 1 arcade cabinet
                No thanks =]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                  --- never existed ---
                  Last edited by Kasiks; 09-12-2006, 07:16 AM.
                  =)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                    Bird Hat
                    Purple Carpet Chair
                    Pink Heartless Hamper
                    Green Cactus Chair

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                      Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                      Bird Hat
                      Purple Carpet Chair
                      Pink Heartless Hamper
                      Green Cactus Chair

                      <3 offer could u perhaps replace purple capet chair and or cactus chair? =]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                        bumpity

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                          Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                          <3 offer could u perhaps replace purple capet chair and or cactus chair? =]
                          I could replace either or both for any of the following:

                          Pirate Well
                          HSM Piano
                          Animator Desk
                          Briarstone
                          Suitcase Sofa
                          Safari Lifestyles

                          Or I could replace both for a 50th Quest Lamp.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                            Birdi Hat ?
                            well; haven't been on here in forever!

                            miss you guys! (:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trading Bat Magic!!!!

                              Originally posted by LittleDragonErin View Post
                              I could replace either or both for any of the following:

                              Pirate Well
                              HSM Piano
                              Animator Desk
                              Briarstone
                              Suitcase Sofa
                              Safari Lifestyles

                              Or I could replace both for a 50th Quest Lamp.
                              how about we replace both for the 50th lamp =]]

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X