Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Micechat Meeting; Let's Discuss Another Meet!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat Meeting; Let's Discuss Another Meet!!!

Now I own a VMK "Company" in the game, so I was wondering if I could add some fellow micechatters' teleporters. I think I'll make a meeting room for it and we can have fun, talk, and add teleporters to each others rooms!!!
    Any Ideas on that subject or a good time rang for the meet?
    I know a few micechatters on vmk:
    Churro
    Zaris
    WDWGirl (Contemporary_Girl on VMK)
    SnapplePlucked
    skateprincessariel
    disneyfreeek (TikiJazz on VMK)
    Clairinetkid
    Looney_Girl (on her new character)
    bike_rider
    HarvestMoonsRocks
    SuperHeroByte
    SuperSoccerGurlie
    Emerican (who is banned this month, though)
    Also I have met a few of you here and there, such as:
    LittleDragonErin
    PinkCHICLETT
    and maybe some others I did not reconginze...
    If I know you on VMK and forgot that, I am sorry please tell me so I may quickly correct any mistakes.
    Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 09-11-2006, 01:11 PM.

Re: Micechat Meeting; Let's Discuss Another Meet!!!

Hmmm, it IS about time we have another VMK meeting. We should probably get as many people involved as possible, and I'll come by with a teleporter sometime. My VMK name is dubeskin, like my name here. And maybe we could get BigPigletFan to help us out also?

Comment

I think I may have met her, hmm... I don't know. I know I have seen you around VMK, though.
      Yes, let's post about this on popular threads like the new randomness thread!!!
      I am sure people will want to help out; it is so much fun to plan!!!

Comment

We need an entire committee; it would be so much fun and well organized (which is great fun, also)!!!

For the committee we will need people to plan the event, of course:

-Locations Group (I would be glad to host, but I am sure others would do better)

-a group that Takes Care of Making Sure all VMK Players, Who Are On Micechat Know

-a group that Plans With Location Group to Decide on a Date and Time (in order to figure out good date and time for all)

-and a Activity Planning Group (we can have costume party, simple get together, coffee house style, etc.)

Any additions, suggestions, corrections, comments, or anything else, really?
        We will have a few leaders to help keep it al running smoothly.
        Last edited by Lady_Ivory_Rocks; 09-11-2006, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I will help my vmk name is SuperSoccerGurlie

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
            I will help my vmk name is SuperSoccerGurlie
            ok can you meet me in Summer's Rare Trade Room right now?

Comment

Sign meh up!
              I get 3 hours on VMK now so since i'm bored most of the time this sounds like something fun.
              *Pokes*

Comment

ok i am waiting for Summer to get home from work so we can all talk and i hope bigpigletfan gets on soon

Comment

anything specific you want to help out with or want to try to lead the event?

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                    I think I'll make a meeting room for it and we can have fun, talk, and add teleporters to each others rooms!!!
                    I did start The Mice Chat VMK Portal Project a while back for this reason. :cwink:

As for the next MiceChat VMK meeting, it's coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                      I did start The Mice Chat VMK Portal Project a while back for this reason. :cwink:

As for the next MiceChat VMK meeting, it's coming soon.
                      I hope it comes soon, because I think it would be good idea to plan it; Summer just left work I beleive, so will be on soon maybe.

Comment

want to start planning now?

Comment

Any ideas, fellow mice?

Comment

Piglet is in charge of meetings. She'll let us know when the meetin is and whos room it is. She's done a wonderful job so far and continue to support her as the meet director. My opinion: No committe is needed.
                            Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                              I know a few micechatters on vmk:
                              Churro
                              Zaris
                              WDWGirl (Contemporary_Girl on VMK)
                              skateprincessariel
                              disneyfreeek (TikiJazz on VMK)
                              Clairinetkid
                              Looney_Girl (on her new character)
                              bike_rider
                              HarvestMoonsRocks
                              Emerican (who is banned this month, though)
                              Also I have met a few of you here and there, such as:
                              LittleDragonEirn
                              PinkCHICLETT
                              and maybe some others I did not reconginze...
                              If I know you on VMK and forgot that, I am sorry please tell me so I may quickly correct any mistakes.
                              Uh...:lol: Where am I? No mean thoughts or anything! Well, I've missed both of the latest meetings that Piglet had. I will certainly love to go to this one. A great time for me can be today at around 5:50 or 6 PM (EST Time). So, I don't know. Right now I'm working on a room for us MiceChatters to trade, chat, hang out, add each other, and do fun stuff in! Just keep your eye out for my thread about this :cwink:.

:yea:SP:yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X