This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panic! At The Disco =)

Sorry for double post but I was searching through another VMK site when I found these Panic! At The Disco costumes, MsBrendonUrie made them (Nice title haha)

EDIT: Sorry couldn't post picture so here is the site:

http://http://www.vmkforums.com/foru...ad.php?t=82438
    *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
      Yup, you have lost your brain also. Congrats!

Omg I love this line in their "I write sins not tragedies" song:

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing a ___ door?!"

I don't usually say the bad words but after lisetening to it 12 times in a row.. it sticks on you. @[email protected]

I have to kinda agree - that's the line you remember, right? and why.. hmm - because its P!ATD ( FIRST OF ALL ) then.. because its bad - and I feel terrible so I don't SAY it - but in my mind, I do.. IDK - its weird.. does ANYONE get what im trying to say?! I hum it a million times, and that line comes instantly.. rotfl..

Comment

I have the CD of Panic!at the disco i got it for my b-day i dont use it that much i just put the sontgs on my ipod
        Lol
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
          I have to kinda agree - that's the line you remember, right? and why.. hmm - because its P!ATD ( FIRST OF ALL ) then.. because its bad - and I feel terrible so I don't SAY it - but in my mind, I do.. IDK - its weird.. does ANYONE get what im trying to say?! I hum it a million times, and that line comes instantly.. rotfl..
          I know what you mean... it's my favorite part. I know it's bad but he is so hot when he says that part... I can't explain it... it just is the best part of the song! It's catchy... that's the word for it! Catchy!
          *Pokes*

Comment

Hi ppl!
            I love Panic! At The Disco

Comment

LOL Yup.He's so...amazingly incredible when he sings that line...It just pops out at me lol.Site doesn't work for me harvest!

Comment

Yay more fans! lol

I can't see life without P!ATD
                *Pokes*

Comment

Me neither..It's like life without oxxyyggeeen!!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                    LOL Yup.He's so...amazingly incredible when he sings that line...It just pops out at me lol.Site doesn't work for me harvest!
                    Call meh moon!

And yes I figured that out. I'm trying to fix it and find the thread again.
                    *Pokes*

Comment

Ok, I'll listen to one of their songs and let you know.

Comment

Let us know?!?!?You should fall in love with them the instant you see them...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                          Ok, I'll listen to one of their songs and let you know.

Just look at that picture... doesn't he look so hot? Doesn't he make your life make sense? Ok weird... :blink:

I seriously can't live without P!ATD, if this keeps happening i'm gonna see a therapist!

This is just like the time I fell in love with Jeremy Sumpter...i'm over him now. I think he is ugly... i'm sure i'll get over Panic!...some day.
                          *Pokes*

Comment

Just look at that picture... doesn't he look so hot? Doesn't he make your life make sense? Ok weird... :blink:

I seriously can't live without P!ATD, if this keeps happening i'm gonna see a therapist!

This is just like the time I fell in love with Jeremy Sumpter...i'm over him now. I think he is ugly... i'm sure i'll get over Panic!...some day.
                            He lookss incredibbbllyy HOTTTT!!!!I'll get over panic...someday just like moon..but as for the month he's still hott

Comment

Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                              He lookss incredibbbllyy HOTTTT!!!!I'll get over panic...someday just like moon..but as for the month he's still hott
                              If you mean Panic! is hot than YESSS BABY!!!!!!!!

If you mean Jeremy than I am out of that department...gross. (He was hot im syber cydection if any of you out there watch lifetime...)
                              Panic! is my life now...
                              *Pokes*

Comment

Not really. I mean he isn't ugly, but I wouldn't call him attractive. Besides would you believe this? I'm 13 and I don't like boys yet. I DON"T LIKE GIRLS EITHER. And I don't like the mall, or clothes, or shoes, or music, or trends, or talking, or dating, or famous people. I like reading, but as for the other stuff, I'll pass.

Comment

Not really. I mean he isn't ugly, but I wouldn't call him attractive. Besides would you believe this? I'm 13 and I don't like boys yet. I DON"T LIKE GIRLS EITHER. And I don't like the mall, or clothes, or shoes, or music, or trends, or talking, or dating, or famous people. I like reading, but as for the other stuff, I'll pass.
                                  First of all, boys aren't that great. Just the famous ones.
                                  Second, clothes, shoes... shopping, all boring to meh also. And I'm turning 15 next year. Trends - No such thing! Just some people who think they look cool and everyone else starts wearing it like zombies.
                                  *Pokes*

Comment

True true true, but as I look at the picture of Panic more and more and more.....

They look likes nerds more and more and more. Or maybe it's just me?

Comment

True true true, but as I look at the picture of Panic more and more and more.....

They look likes nerds more and more and more. Or maybe it's just me?
                                      I feel insulted!!

Nerds??!! Nerds are cool!!
                                      *Pokes*

Comment

You betcha nerds are cool! I am a nerd!!! :yea: :yea:

Comment

You betcha nerds are cool! I am a nerd!!! :yea: :yea:
                                          Yea! So this means P!ATD is cool! Boo yea
                                          *Pokes*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X