This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate

I'm going crazy with these threads lol... but i'm wondering, anyone have the new chocolate phone? It's half iPod and half cell.

I want one so bad...if anyone has it, is it any good?
    *Pokes*

Re: Chocolate

Wwowow! What?

Comment

Cool, I've heard of those, but me myself aren't in to the latest electronics. But, I'm sure it's very cool.

Comment

Chocolate - The coolest phone out (In my opinion)

*Pokes*

Comment

I wish!

Comment

omg - I thought this was about the food chocolate! ( which amazingly.. I don't like - yes, you heard this correctly - I don't like chocolate - I know.. I know.. GASP ) But yes, I have heard about that phone - and
            I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=8,3,2]

Comment

I hate the chocolate phone. Firstly it slides open.. they break super easy & for no reason. Secondly its black. How can you call it chocolate if it's black?!?!?!
              :love:

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                I hate the chocolate phone. Firstly it slides open.. they break super easy & for no reason. Secondly its black. How can you call it chocolate if it's black?!?!?!
                Well iv'e never had one but it kinda seems a little too good to be true. The way they brag it about it on TV... it seems great. Guess not.

I like the white version, white chocolate.
                *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                  omg - I thought this was about the food chocolate! ( which amazingly.. I don't like - yes, you heard this correctly - I don't like chocolate - I know.. I know.. GASP ) But yes, I have heard about that phone - and
                  I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=8,3,2]
                  YOU DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE!?!??!?!? CHOCOLATE IS WHAT KEEPS US ALIVE, AND HAVE A MEANING FOR LIFE!!!!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE CHOCLATE!????!?!?!?!??

Of course this is coming form someone who doesn't like browies, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, or juice, but still.

Comment

Omg you don't like CHOCOLATE CAKE??!!

I don't know who to trust anymore... the world is falling apart before my eyes. @_@
                    *Pokes*

Comment

i have one, and its annoying, first off if you want any more then like 30 songs on there you need to pay extra. second its weird third its gay and does stuff i dont want, and then breaks easily. def not worth what i had to pay for it/
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                        i have one, and its annoying, first off if you want any more then like 30 songs on there you need to pay extra. second its weird third its gay and does stuff i dont want, and then breaks easily. def not worth what i had to pay for it/
                        You just saved meh from having a bad christmas... I totally don't want it now... and... ONLY 30 SONGS???
                        *Pokes*

Comment

Don't those phones break easily? Like the razors (nice to look at, but soon to break).
                          I have always wanted like a sidekick phone (I know, weird), but I don't think I would waste a present of any sort on it LOL. Anyways, I am getting a laptop for christmas I believe (my step-grandma, who still works for HP, and my grandpa who offered to just get it for me). I may be able to get more stuff, like more desginer purses, new ipod, clothes, etc... YAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                            Don't those phones break easily? Like the razors (nice to look at, but soon to break).
                            No way lol.
                            Razer has kept up with meh for 5 months now. (Well 2 months it was my moms)

I have dropped it like 4 times... clutz meh...
                            *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
                              No way lol.
                              Razer has kept up with meh for 5 months now. (Well 2 months it was my moms)

I have dropped it like 4 times... clutz meh...
                              Well, anyways, I never really liked the razor phones. Also, I have heard they break easliy; It probably just depends...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X