This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOST & CL's

I think it'd be nice for us to post the CL's and HOST's signatures just for fun.Maybe even some HOST rooms I'll start off with this:

And now VMK_Red in MY room! :thumbup:

Re: HOST & CL's

Oh!AND AND AND AND Don't forget our dear testers as we love them as well

Comment

lalalalla

Comment

omg how does hula have so many pirate magics??
        well; haven't been on here in forever!

miss you guys! (:

Comment

Omg, host_Phinny is a girl??????? I always thought phinny was a boy.. Well, i guess i was wrong..

I have a ton of Cls and Hosts pictures, I'll download them eventually..

Comment

I think there's another thread with HOST pics already.. called hosta polosta or something like that. To see my pics check out that thread.

PS: CL_Carmona is on my friend's list

Comment

Yes that would be my thread. I'm not trying not be mean but olz look through other threads before making one just like it. Thank you

Comment

CL_fantasyphillip is on my list!! He's so nice!
                I'll try to get pics of them other 9 leaders on my list for this
                :love:

Comment

I didn't see the other thread with host pics.Everyone has a HOST or CL or QA on their list!waaahh!!

Comment

and off topic i know but its sad bc all the CL spots are filled oh well next year is coming fast

Comment

i have CL_DocHT and CL_Reebee on my list doc is very nice, while i was looking for the space suit (my signature said Good Offer For Space Suit) she gave it to me for free!! and Reebee is very creative she makes nice rooms

Made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                        Omg, host_Phinny is a girl??????? I always thought phinny was a boy.. Well, i guess i was wrong..

OMG OMG Im LAUGHING MY BRAINS OUT right now :lol: .. oh gosh - I remember when I first joined VMK, and thought Phinny was a dude.. LOL
                        I thought Sparky may have been a girl OR guy.. It IS a guy, right? lol not sure.. dont see sparky much ..
                        LOL
                        gosh that's hilarious :lol:

Comment

i thought phinny was a boy and i didn't know until someone up there said they thought she was a boy bc i didn't notice wow. sparky sounds like a boy i think but of course up until three minutes ago to me phinny sounded like a boy name too. oops?
                          I am Ace_Bellia on vmk too i own the ever changing VMK Town plz come see it sometime bc I LOVE VMK!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace_Bellia View Post
                            i thought phinny was a boy and i didn't know until someone up there said they thought she was a boy bc i didn't notice wow. sparky sounds like a boy i think but of course up until three minutes ago to me phinny sounded like a boy name too. oops?
                            Phinny kinda IS a boy's name.. I know a dude named Phillip.. but.. nvm that's not the same LOL
                            I think Sparky IS a boy tho :lol:

Comment

YEa but lily says hi Con by the way what's with your Dada siggy con?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X