This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yo Mamma!

Yo mama's so fat that when she walks across the living room, the radio skips

Yo mama's so fat, on each of her butt cheeks she has "Place Your Ad Here" printed

Yo mama's so stupid, she thinks Tiger Woods is a forest in India.

Yo mama has so many gaps between her teeth it looks like a piano.

Yo mama is so fat she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
      HEHEHEHEHE great jokes guys ok pink and rockinedgeman have the best jokes in my opininon So when will both you guys be on?
      are you kidding me?
      I just randomly made up some of them. Lol.
      :love:

Comment

Ok looks like we have a new contestant I mean when cna both of you be on mice for a battle and dance you are now included I need to other judges

Comment

Yo mama's so skinny she can hula-hoop a cheerio

Yo mama's so fat she eats Wheat THICKS

Yo mama's so fat she was baptized at Sea World

Yo mama's house so dirty when I went inside, 3 roaches jumped me and jacked my wallet!

Yo mama's so fat when she got hit by a bus she asked, "Who threw that rock?"

Comment

Yea im included lol wdw should be too nice jokes

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
              Yea im included lol wdw should be too nice jokes
              thx!
              awesome jokes )

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                Yo mama's so skinny she can hula-hoop a cheerio

Yo mama's so fat she eats Wheat THICKS

Yo mama's so fat she was baptized at Sea World

Yo mama's house so dirty when I went inside, 3 roaches jumped me and jacked my wallet!

Yo mama's so fat when she got hit by a bus she asked, "Who threw that rock?"

LOL
                I say add WDW Girl, as well!

Comment

ill judge

Comment

I would judge, but I don't think I am really the best joke judge out there. LOL

Comment

1.Yo mama so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

2.Yo mama so ugly just after she was born, her mother said "What a treasure!" and her father said "Yes, let's go bury it."

3.Yo mama so fat the highway patrol made her wear "Caution! Wide Turn"

4.Yo mama so fat she stands in two time zones.

5Yo mama so stupid she sold her car for gasoline money!

6.Yo mama so stupid she thinks a quarterback is a refund!

7.Yo mama so stupid she put lipstick on her forehead, talking about she was trying to makeup her mind.

Comment

LOL
                        Maybe a lot more people should also be in the contest.

Comment

I happen to not know any Yo Mama jokes but make them up along lol.

Comment

Im gonna ( badly ) make up some Yo Mama Jokes.. don't laugh when they're bad..
                            Yo mama so fat she can go from California to Florida in one big leap!

Yo mama so dumb when someone told her to hit the books, she did!

Yo mama so stupid she.. im just gonna stop now.. LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real JOKES:

Yo mama so ugly she put the Boogie man outta business

Yo mama so ugly when she walked down the street in September, people said, "Darn.. is it Halloween already??"

Yo mama so fat when she stepped on the scale it said "One at a time please"

Yo mama so old she owes Jesus a dollar.

Yo mama so old, watching Jurassic Park brings back the memories.

Yo mama so fat, she was declared the 8th continent.

Yo mama so poor I went into her house, 3 roaches tripped me, and a rat jacked meh wallet!

Yo mama so poor, I took a paper plate from her cabinet and she said, "Don't use my good China."

Yo mama so old, she left her purse on Noah's ark.

Yo mama so old, she makes Yoda jealous

Yo mama so old, she knew Burger King when he was a Prince! ( LOL I LIKE THIS ONE )

Yo mama so old, when Moses parted the Red Sea, he saw yo mama fishing on the other side!

Yo mama so old, she didn't HAVE history class!

Yo mama so old, she remembers when the Grand Canyon was a ditch!

Yo mama so stupid when you were born, she saw the umbilical cord and said, "Look, honey - it comes with cable!"

Yo mama so fat, she tripped at Walmart, found K-mart, and landed right on Target!

Yo mama so fat, she lost a game a hide'n'seek - because I found her behind Mount Everest

Yo mama so fat, she sat on a Nintendo Gamecube, and it turned into a Gameboy!

Yo mama so fat, she makes Jabba the Hut look like a model!

Yo mama so poor, she was kicking a can down the street, and said she was moving!
                            Last edited by WDWGirl; 09-18-2006, 05:26 PM. Reason: Adding more jokes

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHeroByte View Post
                              yo momma so stupid that when she got locked in a food market she starved to death!!
                              this one has always been my favorite!

yo momma's so stupid she watched 60 Seconds in 60 minutes!

Comment

yea I just realized thank you ILoveVmk! We need another judge and Wdwgirl you have been added along with Princess Crystin

Comment

Your Mom is so fat she got taken over by a small militia and is now called the Republic of Your Mom.
                                  dance_for_life on VMK
                                  If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dancin_kare View Post
                                    Your Mom is so fat she got taken over by a small militia and is now called the Republic of Your Mom.
                                    itd be funnier if you said the Domomican Republic.
                                    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                                      itd be funnier if you said the Domomican Republic.
                                      :ot:
                                      My stepdad was born and raise there! LOL

On topic: Look how after I think both of them have great jokes, they get added. My opinion counts for something! LOL I wish...

Comment

Yes it does I would like Lady Ivory Rocks and my home slice zaris to do judging wiht me....

Comment

Originally posted by Vmk_Addict View Post
                                          Yes it does I would like Lady Ivory Rocks and my home slice zaris to do judging wiht me....
                                          Awesome! If Zaris is your home slice, what am I? I want a food-realted name too! LOL ROFL JK

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X