replied
    Re: Opening my Quest today

darn home work that is a better thing to do, will let you off

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
    Putting a beg out for all here, please come to my quest room, if not to play quest then just to chat, or be a body to fill the room, would like to get staff in here to give me a chance at best quest, and if you played the quest and liked it and think it should be best quest, please tell vmk about it

Promise to return the favor, ty
    I would love to come play it and help, but I REALLY need to do my Precal and English homework.

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Putting a beg out for all here, please come to my quest room, if not to play quest then just to chat, or be a body to fill the room, would like to get staff in here to give me a chance at best quest, and if you played the quest and liked it and think it should be best quest, please tell vmk about it

Promise to return the favor, ty

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Quest open now for the rest of the night for anyone wanting to try again or for the first time

Leave a comment:

• kutesweetie
    replied

ok

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Originally posted by kutesweetie View Post
    where is the room where the noses smell

come back to room and add me to friend list and I can give you a hint, canot give answers

that way you can message if you need any help

Leave a comment:

• kutesweetie
    replied

where is the room where the noses smell

Leave a comment:

• kutesweetie
    replied

oh ok

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Originally posted by kutesweetie View Post
    hi i am in quest room my name on vmk is kutesweetie.

Hi sorry I dc when I was talking to you,

Leave a comment:

• kutesweetie
    replied

hi i am in quest room my name on vmk is kutesweetie.

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Quest is open now new prize added that I got in pin trade today, win the Lion pin. woot woot

Leave a comment:

• FallOut
    replied

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    I would just like to tell everyone, this quest rocks! Hard in some palces, easy in others. Definitly should when Best Quest! And there are some nice prizes!
    I havent tried but I will search as soon as I log in and Ill let you know what I think...If I can actually finish it unlike some quests LOL !

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Quest is open again for the next 3 hours for anyone that wants to play

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

Great ideas, ty. I've changed some of the task and moved some around, will add something at the beginning to keep people in the room. Will open it again in about 40 minutes. (want to try host game, lol) Just wish they had some different timed options, its run it for 3 hrs or for 8 nothing in between.

Quest is open again, you'll find out your prizes tomorrow as I picked the 8hrs.
    Last edited by Midien; 09-18-2006, 03:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Originally posted by Little Pookie Bear View Post
    If you are going to change it a little bit I would reccomend adding a couple of questions at the beginning that will keep the people in your room for a couple minutes. This will help keep your room full and on the list. Finding an object in your room could play in with the theme of your quest well. Good luck!
    That is a good idea. It also helped me, when I made my quest, to know how many people were actually playing it, and not just leaving the room.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by Little Pookie Bear View Post
    If you are going to change it a little bit I would reccomend adding a couple of questions at the beginning that will keep the people in your room for a couple minutes. This will help keep your room full and on the list. Finding an object in your room could play in with the theme of your quest well. Good luck!
    I agree! The more people visiting with you, the better. :cwink:

Leave a comment:

• Little Pookie Bear
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    Maybe if you changed it just a bit. Not too much. Like keep some, but ad din a couple new ones, for places you didn't have to go to before. So that way people don't write down the answers or something lol.
    A little variety is probably fine.

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
    ) Thanks Piglet!

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated:
    Thinking that if I want a chance to win best quest, it would need to be open each night, so do I keep it the same or change some of the places you need to visit?
    Maybe if you changed it just a bit. Not too much. Like keep some, but ad din a couple new ones, for places you didn't have to go to before. So that way people don't write down the answers or something lol.

Leave a comment:

• Midien
    replied

) Thanks Piglet!

Any suggestions on the following would be appreciated:
    Thinking that if I want a chance to win best quest, it would need to be open each night, so do I keep it the same or change some of the places you need to visit?

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X