Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

    I want to meet you moon on vmk plz go on!!


    Thanks Flammable

    MAth Wiz-Kelsey
    Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
    Nice Friend-Kelsey
    Micechat User-Kelsey
    Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
    Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
    Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
    Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

    I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

  • #2
    Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

    I can't get on VMK now.
    I have to finish my home work, will you be on in like an hour?

    (I feel so special lol ))
    *Pokes*

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

      Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
      I can't get on VMK now.
      I have to finish my home work, will you be on in like an hour?

      (I feel so special lol ))
      I am on right now!


      Thanks Flammable

      MAth Wiz-Kelsey
      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
      Nice Friend-Kelsey
      Micechat User-Kelsey
      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

      I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

        I got to go now.

        I promise to be on in a hour, maybe less. See you than. )
        *Pokes*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

          ok bye :-(


          Thanks Flammable

          MAth Wiz-Kelsey
          Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
          Nice Friend-Kelsey
          Micechat User-Kelsey
          Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
          Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
          Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
          Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

          I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

            Your "Biography" part of your public profile still says it is you on the avator. Need help changing it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

              Why would you tell people that your pretty in real life. Why not let others be the judge of that, but then tell them that you are in your avatar when your not. Selfcenteredliar? Or just another weirdo panic lover. OR just dont update your biography?
              Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                Why would you tell people that your pretty in real life. Why not let others be the judge of that, but then tell them that you are in your avatar when your not. Selfcenteredliar? Or just another weirdo panic lover. OR just dont update your biography?
                zaris you don't know what erally happened that wasn't me wrote that someone else got on my password and they did it and I didn't know how to change that so I kept it like that. And some nice people came and taught me how to change that instead of just bugging me around! and this is none of your business zaris I had enough with you!
                Last edited by Kelseygofigure; 09-17-2006, 01:45 PM.


                Thanks Flammable

                MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                Nice Friend-Kelsey
                Micechat User-Kelsey
                Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

                I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                  Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                  Your "Biography" part of your public profile still says it is you on the avator. Need help changing it?
                  Oh I didn't know it still said that anyways... I changed it have a look for yourself.


                  Thanks Flammable

                  MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                  Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                  Nice Friend-Kelsey
                  Micechat User-Kelsey
                  Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                  Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                  Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                  Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

                  I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                    Yes, I saw it great new one!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                      Originally posted by Kelseygofigure View Post
                      zaris you don't know what erally happened that wasn't me wrote that someone else got on my password and they did it and I didn't know how to change that so I kept it like that. And some nice people came and taught me how to change that instead of just bugging me around! and this is none of your business zaris I had enough with you!
                      mhmm..
                      notice the lol and the hint of "im jk" intended in the post. Youve had enough with me in one post? Well thats cool you have you opinion.
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                        LOL! She is brave. Most people quit MiceChat and run away from the screen crying after talking to Zaris. LOL JK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                          Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                          LOL! She is brave. Most people quit MiceChat and run away from the screen crying after talking to Zaris. LOL JK
                          Some girls come up wanting to talk to me when they first look at me and see how awesome i look.. then they have the same problem..
                          hmm
                          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                            Hmm... how awesome you look? I will just play along with that comment.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Harvestmoonrocks! I want to meet you!

                              Originally posted by Kelseygofigure View Post
                              I want to meet you moon on vmk plz go on!!

                              Wow...lots of off topic-ness.

                              I'm on now...apperantly your not lol.
                              *Pokes*

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X